chapter 14

SEAN'S POV

I was sitting on Mark's couch moping about y/n leaving. Everyone else went home. Now it was just me and Mark. With no Y/n or Felix. I should have told her! What's wrong with me! Mark came out of his room with pajamas on. I chuckled at his floofed hair. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. It's gonna be ok. They'll come visit again." He smiled.

"I know. I just wish i told her. Maybe she would have stayed." I looked down.

"You think Felix would let her stay here, then move to Ireland with you?" He chuckled.

"Maybe. He should be able to trust her." I looked at Mark.

It was silent. Mark got up and went to the kitchen to get some food. He came back with some cereal. He sat back down and started to eat.

"How 'bout we get your mind off of this whole thing."

"How, Mark. I can't stop thinking about it." I put my face in my hands.

"T.V.?" I looked up at Mark.

He had no idea what to say. He was thinking of ways to cheer me up. But how can he cheer me up if I didn't know what would cheer me up. We sat for 15 minutes in agonizing silence. It was awful. It was way to quiet for me. I tried thinking of cute animals and games. It seemed to work. I was smiling. Mark must have thought I was crazy or something. He was looking at me with a confused look. I looked over at him and stopped smiling and cleared my throat.

"Um....Cute animals and games." I sat awkwardly while I smiled.

"Ok." He smiled and turned on the T.V.

We were watching Sponge Bob for a few hours. It was nice to get relaxed. We laughed and almost cried from laughing. I was having a good time. After another hour, we heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. It was the pizza guy. I thanked them and paid them. I closed the door and sat down.

"PIZZA!" Well Mark is excited for pizza.

"Yeah!" I sat back down.

After about 30 seconds of sitting, there was another knock on the door. I looked over at Mark and rolled my  eyes.

"Dang pizza guy. What now. I wanna eat pizza." Mark chuckled at what I said.

I started to open the door.

"Hello. Did you forget something or-" I couldn't talk.

Was this really happening. Was I dreaming. This can't be happening. Can it? Why am I not talking? Why am I just standing here doing nothing? I hate myself right now. I really do.

----------------------------------------------------

Ey! Cliff hanger. Nice. Yeah yeah. I know. I let you go. I hope you liked this chapter.

Bye    :)