Chapter 2

Your pov

I woke up and we were still in the taxi. I turned to see who I was sleeping on. It turned out that i was sleeping on Felix. Weird though. I thought he was sitting in the front. I rubbed my eyes and stretched as much as i could. I looked next to me and saw Sean. I looked in the front and saw ken. But where was Ethan and Mark?

"Hey Felix. Where's Mark and Ethan?" Felix then looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Don't you remember? There wasn't enough room in the taxi so they took Mark's car. They drove here, but there wasn't enough room in the car either so they decided to get a taxi. For some reason, they thought we would all fit."

I nodded and looked back at Sean. He looked at me and I blushed slightly, then looked away. I could see that he smiled.

TIME SKIP(i'm lazy ok)

We made it to a house. Mark and Ethan got out of the car. I slowly got out after Felix and Closed my eyes quick. It was surprisingly morning. How much traffic was there? I mean Mark lives in LA. We're going to his house. We came out of the LAX airport.(there is lots of traffic coming out of LAX) Oh well. I mean, we're here anyway. Mark came up to us and helped us with our bags.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He smiled and walked inside the house.

"So y/n. How do you like the outside of Mark's house?" I smiled at Felix.

"It's nice." Felix smiled then started....well, half yelling.

"It's nice! It's nice! That's all you have to say about it!" I laughed and answered.

"Well. Maybe it will be amazing on the inside." Felix had a smirk on his face.

"Oh you'll see how amazing it is." I nodded slowly and started to back up.

Mark came out and told us to come inside. We went in and it was amazing.

"Holy shiz. This is amazing."

(yes. I put shiz)

"Told ya!"Felix sat on the couch and so did Sean. Mark was putting things in rooms.

"So. When is Revelmode?" I looked at Felix and he looked at me.

"It's tomorrow. You get to go in for free." I smiled widely and hugged my brother.

"This is amazing!" Felix and Sean started laughing.

"So this is your first time going to Revelmode?" I turned to Sean and nodded.

"Yeah. I tend to freak out.....a lot. So yeah." Sean chuckled and got up. After a few seconds, he came back with a beer.

"JACK! How can you not get me one?" Felix was mad and sad.

"Ugh. Fine. Y/n. You want one?" Sean stood there for a second.

"I don't drink." I smiled and he nodded.

"Yeah. My sis is innocent." Felix looked at Sean. Sean nodded and got a beer for Felix.

The two were drinking and having fun as i watched and laughed. Mark came out and chuckled. He went to the fridge and got a beer. (pretend he can still drink) He sat down and took a sip.

TIME SKIP

I went to go to sleep in the guest bedroom when Sean said something.

"I like her." I think he was with someone.

"Look. I don't mind if you do. It's fine." It was Felix.

"Thanks."

"The only thing is...you don't really know her that well. But you are my friend so you can get to know her better without me worrying."

I wonder who they were they were talking about. Maybe Felix has a friend that I don't know about. Well. Gotta go to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

thanks so much for reading. :)