chapter 10

Your pov

I woke up and I was in....bed? When did I get here? I don't remember sleeping in the room. I got up slowly and checked my phone. It was 2 pm. Wait what? Why did I sleep in so late? Ugh. I went to the door and opened it. I walked out and saw Sean and Felix talking. It seemed like Felix said something embarrassing 'cause Sean was blushing.

"Hey guys." I smiled weakly since I was so tired.

"H-hey." Sean was acting weird.

"Hey when did I go to the room? I don't remember sleeping in there."

"Um. Well you um. You-"

"You fell asleep on Sean while watching Paranormal Activity." Felix chuckled.

"S-sorry about that. I didn't know." I blushed a little bit.

"It's f-fine." Sean awkwardly smiled.

"Hehe. Yeah." I was SO embarrassed.

Felix smiled the whole time trying not laugh. I groaned and covered my face 'cause Felix made a kiss face and a heart with his hands. He laughed and got up. He gave me a hug so I hugged him back. Then he started to tickle me. I screamed and jumped up. Felix continued to tickle me as Sean laughed in the background. Then I pushed him off for a second then went around him. Then he tickled me again and I fell on the couch. I kept scream laughing and I had an idea. I'm not sure it'll work, but I'll try. I moved closer to Sean and then quickly moved Felix's hands to Sean. He tickled Sean for a few seconds. Sean screamed while getting tickled. Then Felix stopped and started to laugh. I laughed too. It was funny. Sean breathed heavily and so was I. Sean looked at me and glared. I glared back at him. Then we both started to laugh. Then Mark came in from the backyard. He stopped where he was for a second. Then walked up to us.

"What's goin on here?" Mark smiled slightly.

"Just tickling these two. Mainly y/n." Felix motioned to us.

"Ok then. That sounds fun." Mark chuckled.

"Wanna join?" Sean said jokingly.

"Yeah!" Mark jumped on the couch and opened his arms.

"Ok then."

Sean then sat next to Mark and started tickling him. Mark was laughing so hard. we all were laughing so hard. Then after a few minutes, Sean stopped. Mark was breathing heavily and trying not to laugh. We all sat down and talked. We started talking about videos and games. Then Ken and Ethan came in and they sat down.

"Guys. Wanna go eat?" Ethan asked.

"Yes. I am starving." I smiled.

"Well. You barely woke up." Sean chuckled.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled.

TIME SKIP

We all went out to eat. It was a nice place. Not fancy or anything but it's nice. I had f/f and it was so good. As we ate, we all joked around. Then we heard some people.

"Oh my god. It's Jacksepticeye." A girl was fan girling.

"And Markiplier." After that, all of our names were said.

"Can we get autographs and pictures." Some girls and guys came up to us.

"Yeah. Sure." Mark said happily.

We gave them autographs and took pictures. I didn't that much 'cause you know. I'm not a youtuber or anything. But I did for some. Then when that was over, we continued to eat. Then we finished and left. We got home and relaxed. We were in the backyard. We laid down on the lawn and the guys messed with each other. I laughed a few times. Then Felix randomly covered my mouth when everyone was quiet. I sat up and looked at him as he was still covering my mouth. Everyone looked at me and Felix. I was so confused. Then Felix slowly uncovered my mouth. He put his finger to his mouth and went 'shhh'.

"What-"

"SHH!" I rolled my eyes.

"Felix. what are you-" Mark tried to say.

"SHHH" Felix smiled.

Felix motioned for us to got inside. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw someone I never thought I'd see again.

----------------------------------------

thanks fo readin