chapter 12

I am so sorry for not posting for a while. There was a lot of stuff going on and i just got my laptop today. Anyway......To the story!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Sean and I stood there for a bit not saying anything, while Felix was clearly getting annoyed at us not answering him.

"How did it go!?" He smiled but didn't mean it.

"Um. Ok. I guess." I tried not to make eye contact with him.

"Ok then. That's all I wanted to know." Felix then went back to Mark's room.

A few seconds passed until everyone came back out. It was silent. Nobody said anything for the longest time. After a while, Mark said something.

"So. What now?" He tapped the sides of his legs.

"I'm not sure." Ethan said.

It went silent again. Then it wasn't.

"It's too awkward and quiet!" Sean yelled out of nowhere.

I jumped a little. Everyone laughed at me. I glared at everyone. They all took a step back and put there hands up in defense. But, me being me, I smiled.

"Wanna just do.....whatever." Mark chuckled at the end.

"Sure." Ken smiled.

SEAN'S POV

We all did whatever we wanted. Which was until Mark pulled me aside.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Look. I know you like y/n. It's obvious."

"W-what. N-noooo." How does he know!

"Why else would you offer to pretend to be her boyfriend so fast?"

"Well...um...I just wanted to help." I tried to be believable.

"Fine. You don't like her. I get it."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Mark smiled and left the room. I hope he thinks I don't like her. Not that it's a bad thing liking her. It's just....I don't even know. I walked back to the living room. I saw Mark talking to y/n. It didn't seem weird, until she lightly punched him in the arm. Why? Does he like her too? Is he gonna ask her out? Is she gonna ask him out? Ugh. Why is everything so confusing. I continued to walk and sat down on the couch and went on twitter. I saw a bunch of fan art and then I saw a few that caught my eye. 1 was a speed paint of Me and y/n hugging. I saw one of of all of us doing the don't laugh challenge. I also saw people saying that me and y/n should get together. Some people want y/n and Mark to get together. I mainly payed attention to the ones with me and y/n. I smiled.

"Hey y/n. Look at these." I gave her my phone.

"Wow." She smiled a little.

"Yep." I chuckled.

"These people are very talented." She nervously giggled.

She handed me back my phone and she and Mark sat down.

TIME SKIP

It's 10 pm. and we were all just talking about random stuff. Then Mark pulled y/n aside. I was suspicious.

MARK POV (DIFFERENT!!!)

I pulled y/n aside. I was gonna try to see if she likes Sean. I'm pretty sure she does. Once we were alone, I started to ask questions.

"So. Do you like anyone?" I smirked.

"N-no." She blushed.

"Are you sure?"

"I mean I guess I do." She avoided making eye contact.

"Who is it?"

"No one." This was clearly awkward for her, but I had to know.

"Come on. You can tell me." I crossed my arms.

"Ok. It's someone in this house."

I cupped her face in my hands.

"Y/n. I really like you." She didn't say anything.

"I've been wanting to ask you this. So here it goes. Will you go out with me?"

"Look. I like you. But not in that way. I'm sorry. It's just-"

"You like Sean."

"What?" She was so confused.

"You. Like. Sean." I let go and crossed my arms again.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious. Aaand. No one can resist the Markimoo."

"Fine. I like Sean." She giggles.

"You know. He likes you too."

"Really? He told you?" She smiled.

"I just know." I smiled.

I could tell she was processing the fact that Sean can possibly like her. She smiled, then squealed. I laughed and she hugged me. We let go after a second. She was so happy. It made me happy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Again, sorry for a late chapter.

:)