chapter 5

Your pov

I woke up to screaming. But it didn't sound like bloody murder screams. It sounded like.....Felix screams. I groaned and got up. Everyone was running around. And screaming.

"We gotta go!" Mark yelled.

"Let's go let's go!" Ethan Jumped over the couch almost falling.

"What is goin on!" Everyone looked at me.

"Revlemode!" Felix yelled. I gasped and ran to the room.

I got dressed and did everything i needed to do.

TIME SKIP

We made it to Revelmode and they took me backstage. We all talked and made fun of each other. Well. I didn't make fun of anyone except my big bro. Then I had to go in the crowd since they were about to introduce them. Once they got introduce, the funnyness began. Then, something unexpected happened.

"Y/n. You're my sis. And this is the first time you came to Revelmode. And I want you to to be up here with us." Felix ran off the stage and gave me a hug. We walked onto the stage and I was freaking out on the inside. Everyone gave me a hug.

"So. Is this the best day ever!?" Felix yelled in a funny voice after giving me a mic.

"Yeah." I was so nervous.

"Why are you nervous. You're staying at my house." Mark said laughing.

Everyone in the crowd screamed after he said that. I shrugged and giggled. After a bit of fun, we played truth or dare.

"Ok. Y/n. Who on this stage, would you date?" I blushed and freaked.

Everyone except Felix was pointing to themselves. I looked around and I looked at the crowd.

"Who should I choose!?" There was a mix of Mark and Sean. I would honestly want to go out with Sean in real life. But you know. That won't happen.

"Ok! I'm gonna have to go with......Sean!" So many people cheered.

"Woo! Yeah!" Sean ran up to me and hugged me. I blushed a bit.

TIME SKIP

Ater truth or dare, we answered questions from people in the crowd. Everyone had great questions. I got asked a few questions. I huggd some people. Did a bro fist. It was great. Then it had to end. Yes it was sad, but it was so fun being there. I never thought this would ever happen. We said our goodbyes and stayed on stage 'til it got dark. We walked to backstage at we did a group hug. I tried not to freak out and jump all over the place.

"Come on Y/n. We all know you're freakin out. Just do it." Sean said patting my back.

"AAHHHHH! THIS WAS AMAZING AND OMG!" Everyone looked shocked.

"I think you might be louder than Felix." Ken said covering his ears.

I giggled and jumped slightly. After a while, we left and went to Mark's house. We all went to the fridge which was weird, but it happened. We all looked at each other and laughed. They got food and a beer and I just got f/f. We sat down on the couch and watched a movie. I looked over at Sean who was on my left. He looked at me and smiled. It seemed liked time stopped. I know it's weird but I'm not joking. I saw his blue eyes. They had a glimmer in them. They were like the ocean.  Then time was normal again. I looked away blushing and he did too. I cursed myself in my head. What was I thinking. Well. I hope he doesn't know I like him. I don't know what i would do. How would I act. I think too much. I decided to just continue to watch the movie and have a good time. I'll worry later.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

:P