On my way to Hell school

Chapter 3- On my way to Hell school

“Follow your heart, not your head.” 

Blunk. Blunk. Blunk.

I dragged my suitcase furiously. Yes, I still was inflamed that Mom and Dad were sending me to a bad school- to be humiliated. They’d probably steal all my things on the first day!

Oh Lord…what if they try and kidnap me for Ransom? Or even...murder me?

Shut up!

I tugged at the wooden door and went outside. My feet crushing the small pebbles as my fiery red hair swayed from side to side.

I wasn’t all that sad- I could get up to mischief without Mom or Dad knowing, an evil smirk crawled onto my face. I opened the door of the black Porsche Cayenne.

I opened the window and watched as Bart- my personal driver- put my pink suitcase into the boot.

Bart was an old retired History teacher, with circular glasses and a white mustache- not forgetting a bald head!

Mum came out with a white apron and a wet tea towel and dad came out dressed in a black suit and a brown leather briefcase.

I peeped at the window, as mum had tears in her eyes and dad was… smiling?

“Honey, you know, we love you. It hurts to see that we have to send you to such an atrocious place. But, you’ll survive the two years. Don’t get in to too much trouble- be on your best behaviour and avoid scary people. We’ll try to Skype every holiday, Okay?” Dad inquired,

I nodded my head solemnly, “Okay.” I whispered.

“Sweetie, your car will be shipped and arrived in two weeks, got your phone, money, suitcase?” Mum’s high pitched voice asked, I nodded again.

Bart stepped his foot on the gas pedal, as the car began to wire-up. Mum began to tremble, as dad hugged her,

“We’ll always love you!” She bellowed, as their figures began to fade.

“I do too.” I babbled, Bart began to drive faster and I watched out the window as the blurry lights of Ohio. So many good memories…

FLASHBACK

Today I was eleven. Mom brought a china tea set and Dad brought me a Persian doll. Mom said she went all the way to China to buy it and Dad went all the way to Asia- but it might be true.

I nearly started crying because I was so happy! My kindergarten friends, Brittany and Baylor came down- they’re both twin red heads! Like me!

I went downstairs and opened the door, welcoming all the guests. Aunt Lizzie and her sons Nick and Daniel came. They were both blondes and always made me blush!

The twins and boys followed me into the basement and into the swimming pool,

“Last one in is a rotten pig!” Shouted Nick. So, we all quickly put on our costumes and Baylor was the last one in so we teased her about her crush, Spencer.

That day was fun- I was still friends with the rebel twins and my cousins, they came to middle school and high school with me, we were a team!

So many good memories…a frown came on my face…and so many bad.

FLASHBACK

I came home drunk. Mum was out dad was working- I thought they wouldn’t come until 1 am. But, I thought.