I'm flabbergasted

Chapter 6- I’m flabbergasted

Kaden played by Sebastian Hallqvist.

“Those who are easily shocked, should be shocked more often.” –Mae West

Aron’s point of view

I held onto the metal angrily, pointing it to the aggravating man. I laughed at his pathetic whimpers and pleas for me to untie the rope.

I don’t come in that easily, you know. It takes years to convince me to do anything.

‘What the Hell is he doing?’ You must be thinking,

Well, I’m doing my job- what I’m born for. It runs in the family, my dad died after being shot- so I took over. Of course, I was the rightful heir.

I’ve been so busy into doing my plans, that I can’t go to college at the moment.

Damn college.

I’m too busy with further important stuff. Things that aren’t discussed on the streets, things that are secretive. Those things that are daring, but lethal. Things that bring you into a world of Death.

You see, my name is Aron Garcia.

‘What’s so special about it?’- You’re  thinking.

Well, in a dark world of criminality, my name, is the most feared.

My name is the most feared because of the clique me and my boys compose. 

We kill heartlessly, we fight against our foes, we take retaliation and we mark our prey, women.

We are the Black shadows.

A clique in Michigan that will make you tremble at night. Of course, there is only four of us; my twin brother Kaden, Reece and Ashton King, who are non-identical twins.

We grew up together, starting from kindergarten, to know. We swore on oath and kept a pact to keep us united forever.

Anyway, I hauled the trigger.

The sound filled the room, as the silly man In front of me lay dandling from the side. He was a worker from my biggest enemies- a spy from Drake Black.

Blood began to ooze down his chest, like a popped drain.

Disgusting.

I knew his ‘army’ was intensifying, because I had been catching out more men and killing them.  Drake and I are not on very good positions.

He owns my dad a lot of money. If it wasn’t for my dad, he and his family would be living on the street.

Too bad my Dad died, two years ago. He was shot after he retired from his job. Drake said he would give the money back. But, he mislead my dad into killing his friend.

And, when my Dad tried to escape, he was shot by Drake.

That Bastard will die.

I ran out the abandoned construction, and into shiny my land rover.

I raced of the gas pedal and began to drive, wild. I whooshed past hooting trucks and mad men cursing at my foolishness.

I turn on the steaming high way, to the barn.

Or, known as our ‘secret hide’ out, by the boys and me.

It was a farm house, out near the country side. There was an old, wooden ranch, with a white run down stable. I had two horses: a black and a brown American Quarter.