Emotional discussion

Chapter- Emotional discussion

Ashton played by Ryan Koning.

A:N/ IM SO SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

"It takes hands to build a house, but a heart to build a home."

Kaylee's perspective

I ran back inside the school building. My heart was going to explode, sweat gathered on my forehead.

Why me?

I place my hands at either sides of my hips, as my breathing begins to slow down.

Just then, the noisy went off. The scraping of chairs and laughing students filled the empty corridors. I gradually started to walk round the left, camouflaging through the crowd.

Then, I felt it. Some sort of unknown presence. I stopped in my tracks, while pupils rushed past me.

My hair stuck to my forehead, I was conscious that something felt weird.

A hand shot up to my shoulder, making me screech and jump!

My head whipped to the side to see a; certain, smirking, Blondie.

"What the hell James! You totally scared the life out of me!" I placed my hands on my heart and let out a sigh of relief. He let out a chuckle and slung his arm over my shoulder,

"Well, were have you been," He glanced at his watch, "For the past 5 hours?" He asked, as me entered the lift doors.

I gulped.

I can't exactly say I was kidnapped, could I?

I shuffled around nervously, "I...er...um..."

He laughed, again. "Don't worry sweet heart; we all need a good fuck once in a while." He admitted, whilst I spluttered on my saliva.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "That's disgusting James! I'm not a slut, you know. Well, I actually...fine. I give up. I was kidnapped." I looked down in loss.

James was silent, before sniggering, "Of course you were." He hollered.

The bell went as the metal doors opened, I pushed past James and stormed my way to my dorm. I was beyond angry.

"Kaylee! Come on! I was joking!" James faint voice screamed,

I stopped and waited for his company.

"Look, I know this sounds stupid, but come to my dorm and we'll talk, okay?" He asked, as he panted breathlessly.

I silently nodded my head, as we both headed to his dorm.

He pulled out a silver necklace that held his key. He unlocked it and opened the door,

It wasn't a surprise. His dorm was identical to mine.

I looked around and strolled to the cream sofa, and placed my bum on it.

"So, you were kidnapped?" James asked, somewhat seriously, as he sat down beside me. I turned to look at him,

"Yes, and I know who they are." I merely whispered. His soft hands clasped mine in support.

"Who?" He dared to ask, as his eyes never left mine.

"It was these guys..um...you'll probably know them. Ashton King, Reece King, Kaden Garcia. Then I met this guy called Aron Garcia."

As soon as those words left my lips, his grip on my hands tightened. His eye brows furrowed as his pace looked... concerned?

"This is not good, not good at all. Oh God, this is bad." He remarked, as he got up and began to pace around the room.

I was confused.

"What did they say?" James asked, as he paused.

"Well, this Aron guy said that I...I have to stay away from boys..and that I have to be in their... dorm... every day." I murmered.

My ears perked up to the sound of a frustrated groan.

He sat back down and gave me a sympathetic look.

"You've been marked."

I looked at him in misunderstanding,

"Just sit back and listen. You know those boys back there, well they are actually a gang named 'Black Shadow'. Now, these guys are really not to be played with. " He stopped and continued,

"Why? Because they are the most feared and they destroy everything in their path. Now, back to the 'marking'." He let out a breath.

I nodded my head, as the information sunk in my brain.

"Well, these boys are called 'Bracelet BWell in this college for a reason. They all possess a coloured bracelet; Reece's is cream. Ashton's is light blue. Kaden's is burgundy. And Aron's is black."

"When one of them find a suitable girl for themselves, they place the bracelet on the girls wrist. They've all marked a person except for Reece and Aron."

"Now, no male is allowed to touch that girl or speak to that girl under any circumstances. And if they do, they'll come back completely black and blue. The girl has to be with her boy, listen, help and comfort him: like a companion."

I let out a shaggy breath. My palms were sweaty and my eyes nearly fell out.

"So, what has this got to do with me?" I interrogated.

"The stages of marking is questioning, marking, and then who knows. And you Kaylee, well, you're already on the second." He whispered slowly.

I shrieked.

"You're lying, stop it James! This is all a trick isn't it? This is all made up!" I exclaimed, as I shaked.

James gave me a weak smile, "Once you begin the first stage, no one can help you stop this."

Water began to build in my eyes, as I threw myself at him,

"Why can't you help me? James! Please!" I begged. He shacked his head and pulled me into a hug,

"If I try, I'll get myself killed."

I let out a rickety breath.

Breathe, breathe!

I cleared my nose with my battered tissue. I stood up rebuttably, straightened out my clothes and eventually plastered a smile.

"Thanks James."

He let out a nod in response.

As soon as I entered my room, my legs felt weak and I collapsed.

Why can't I be at home?