Rapid beats

My smile still couldn't wear off. Naomi deserved it; the number of pats on my back was undescribable.

I guess she is a bitch then.

Thinking of her, I wonder how many "Boyfriends" she has had...

She has probably cheated on all of them too. Pathetic.

But then- she must have lots of enemies. Including me.

As the day began to draw to an end- I noticed something. Where the Hell was Aron?

After the 'fight'-and walking me to class-he had disappeared.

My suspicions grew.... he could be doing anything.

Exiting History class, my eyes caught the floppy brown hair and (delicious) snake-bite. Should I approach him? Or would he think I'm fine clingy weirdo?

I walked up the class very slowly, as people rushed past me, to see he was talking to Naomi.

Naomi?

I slapped myself; opened my eyes, to find by standers giving me bewildered looks.

So what if I looked weird? I'm Kaylee Black. The weirdest of all weirds.

I turned towards the lockers, as my eyes started to become more aware of the conversation, the two were having.

"...off, okay?" Aron grumbled, as his lean figure cowered over Naomi.

The ROYAL bitch huffed, as her face twisted in anger. Her hands at her hips, her lips twitched,

"I know you love me, babes. Cos I tots love you too!" She suddenly hugged him, as her beady eyes found mine.

I don't think Aron even realised what had happened.

But, I felt.....annoyed? For some reason.

As my legs trodded closer to them, my eyes never left them. Naomi let go of Aron, and batted her eyelashes.

"Yeah whatever." Aron groaned-either in lust, or frustration.

But, I couldn't see his facial expression, so I began to glare at Naomi.

Her face smiled evilly, as she mouthed, 'loser'.

I looked behind me, and saw no one. Yup, definitely aiming at me.

But, why would I care? She's just looking for attention. My eyes never left hers,

".....Are you even listening?!" Barked an angry Aron.

Ooh, the face of Naomi's was.priceless- brows up and mouth hanging.

I laughed under my breath, when walking past. I'm glad Aron didn't notice my presence.

Looking back, Naomi's eyes were still filled with pools of hatred. Those ugly eyes just got ten times more ugly! Take that!

As she saw me, for the last time, she scowled. And me? I stuck out my tongue and lolled my head like a dog- catching her to shriek.

I quickly turned my head back, not looking at her reaction.

I had this urge to shove an axe up her ass, for some reason. I just wanted to hurt her, because she was....

Now this is the hard bit. Because she was talking to Aron. Could that be the problem?

Wow Kaylee. Now you're a envious little oink face.

Sighing, I scooped some hair out of my face delicately. Sometimes my bright hair was annoying, as it is extremely long. Some say it looks fake, but they end up with bruises and black eyes.

***~***~***~

I made my way up the never ending stairs, and to the dreaded room.

I'm actually used to it-eventhough it's only been nearly a fortnight.

I knocked, before I opened it slowly.

I was, once again, met with warmth. Aron was sat on his comfy seating, drinking some sort of elegant wine.

He was shirtless, and had on some joggers. His hair was ruffled around, and his lips were swollen. Had he been in a fight, or something? Better if I don't ask.

My heart pounded, as one if his legs were hanging off the chair. This position he was sitting in was just so...

So sexy...

He smirked at my entrance. I suddenly felt heat on my cheeks, and more conscious.

I wrapped my hand around my waist, in a firm grip, before sitting on the chair.

"Hello, Kaylee." His husky voice greeted, as he poured me a glass of wine- after putting his legs back to normal.

"Hi." I managed to squeak out. Aron chuckled at my shyness, which was annoying.

"How are you, Kaylee?", he stared at me.

The way my name rolled off his tongue was amazing.

"I...er....fine." I stammered, as I brought the glass to my lips.

"Well, I'm okay- thanks for asking" He chuckled sarcastically.

I laughed, nervously, then settling back down.

The wonderful taste of grapes rushed through my body, as I took another sip. I sighed in content, is it me, or does Aron have wine every single day? That naughty boy.

"so, hows everything going?" He asked,

"Fine."

"Good. Do you like this school?" He asked eagerly, as his eyes stated at me intently.

I nodded slowly, trying to avoid his contract.

Suddenly, his warm hand found my lap, as he rubbed slowly.

My eyes shot open, as I saw his close face. How did he get so close, without me noticing?

I bit my lip, from making any noise.

"Well that's good." His mint breath fanned my face.

Was it me, or was it hot in here? I shifted, quite comfortably. His perfect smile had me shuddering slightly.

I have to blue why, but I like what he was doing. Karma's a bitch!

Why did he take his hand off?

He held a serious look, "What do you like it boys?" He asked, as his were brows furrowed together.

This held me by surprise.

"Oh. Um...I like boys who are sweet....caring..er..gentle, I guess?" I stuttered, as I let out a deep breath.

He mumbled something under his breath. He looked up at me, and smiled warmly.

"Thanks for that, Kaylee. That will come in handy. Also, a thank you for dedicating your time for this. You can leave."

I stood up and nodded, before rushing out wildly.

Everything didn't make sense! Why did he even dare to ask that?

I gulped.

Oh god!

How could I forget? I'm such a dofus!

This is the third step of marking! My breath began to come out shaggy, as my heart nearly exploded.

Kaylee, be prepared for the next stage.

A/N: Expect a twist- things may seem obvious, but they aren't. Be prepared for the next chapter, my fellow readers.

~Jasmine.