Bitch fights

Chapter 13- Bitch fight

“Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die!”

I finally inhaled in and out. No one has ever known about Blake, and no one will ever find out.

Blake, you will always be with me.

I sigh, as my finger found my bracelet. It’s really bizarre. After our date in the Eiffel Tower, Blake had given me a sparkling gold bracelet, which represented his love for me.

Relating back to what James had said previously, could this mean something I don’t know? I mean, Blake was-I mean is- an awesome guy, but….was he really be in a gang?

He would have told me. Heck, he should have told me.

My heart pulverized heatedly. Ever since Blake passed away, I swore to myself to not ever take off the metallic bracelet.

I just can’t. It means the world, galaxy, universe to me.

Breathing furiously, I finally made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, dried myself up, and put on a cheetah printed jumpsuit.

Today, I felt giddy, but I bit moody at the same time, if that is possible. Stupid hormones.

I then found my feet dragging my way to the kitchen area. I took out some milk and some strawberry Nesquick.

Mmm…I mixed the contents with a spoon quickly, and then swallowed the children’s drink down calmly. Not.

As on cue, the expected knocking sound reached my ears. James.

I went to the sink, swiftly washed my hands and mouth, and sauntered over to the door.

James was wearing a blue polo shirt, with caramel coloured khaki pants.

“Bonjour, Madam. Ϛa va?”  (Hello, miss. How are you) He chuckled; he mimicked the French accent.

“Tres bein, merci, et vous?” (Very good. And you?) I replied. He looked astonished, but quickly hid his smile, by carrying on the conversation.

“Bien, merci, ma barbant soeur!” (Good, thank you, my boring sister.) He smiled at me, as he motioned for me to come out.

“You just called called me a boring sister! James to meanie!” I exclaimed, as I smacked his head.

He put his hands up in surrender, “Ooops.” He chuckled nervously, as we began to walk.

“You were meant to say, ma belle, petite, super, imposant amie.” (My beautiful, small, super, impressive friend.)

He gave up, “Alright, alright, whatever you say. I haven’t learnt French, so yeah.” He laughed.

I snickered. “So you agree I’m a ‘beautiful, small, super, impressive friend’?” I questioned, as we entered the silver lift.

James smirked. “Tut, tut, now a smart girl like you shouldn’t boast.” He waved his index finger at me, as I huffed.

Now I was surrendering,

“Whatever jealous James. I like that. Or, Jealous Jar Jam Jelly James!” I looked up to see his horrified expression,

“So what kind, Kinky, king, Kaylee.” He leered,

Now, my face was horrified.

“Oh no you didn’t.” I state, as I hit his head again.

“Abuse! Help! Abuse!” He screamed. As soon as the doors opened, he ran out, still wailing. Leaving me all by myself.