Chapter 1: What? An Actual Male Hero!?

"Hi folks, Theodore here. I'll be the narrator throughout this story. Now I gave a general intro during that...previous episode. Before Chapter one properly begins...I need to tell you a bit more about the world of the story"

"As I've said the story takes place in a world known as gamindustry. A world split into four nations and each one ruled by a goddess. Black heart rules Lastastion. White heart for Lowee. Green Heart for Leanbox. And purple heart for Planeptune. I know I said different names last time, work with me here. And although I said Goddess...that's stretching it a bit."

"The goddess', or CPU's as they are widely known, are girls endowed with special power. Using their power as CPU's they keep the world free and peaceful. However their power isn't unlimited but instead determined by a peculiar source called "shares""

"Their power literally comes from the belief and hopes of the populace. The more the populace believes in a nation...the stronger a CPU is. They gain more shares by inventing new technology, keeping the citizens safe and happy or by helping out the citizens with quests. You know like hunting monsters, finding items and so on"

"The constant battles between the four nation keep the world in a strange perfect balance. Although no story is without its villains. But they'll come later in the story. Now then, allow me to start. For the sake of the story, and the fact I have four pairs of angry daggers aimed at mw, I'll start the story with the amnesia hero. Trust me, if I had said anyone else...I'd be dead by now. I mean these girls compete all the time, and last thing you wanna do...is get between them"

"As typical with Amnesia heroes, he's a teen and remembers practically nothing. All he has the faint memory of an older girl who used to care for him. And for the most part of the chapter he'll be referred to as hero...until he's given a name that is. So let the story of Neptunia's lost chapter...begin"

The world of gamindustry began in the new day as per normal. It was a peaceful sunny day where the populace of the world lived in a relaxed and calm manner. The world of gamindustry is vast and wide as, aside from the four main cities, there are vast unexplored caves, fields and forest. There are monsters roaming the world...but they tend to keep to themselves. And should they cause trouble...the CPU's of the world will fly in to eradicate the problem.

Among one of the many unexplored fields we join Hero on his travels. Hero is a lone warrior travelling the world far and wide. He fights purely for the sport, enjoying the rush of combat and the adrenaline of the fight.

Hero has amnesia and remembers almost nothing of his life. All he can remember is the faint image of an older girl who used to care for him. He doesn't who she is...just she used to be important to him. His memory is so bad, he doesn't even know his own name. All he has on him...is his trusty sword. However he doesn't let that get him down.

Hero is quite optimistic, hoping that if he keeps travelling he'll one day find clues to his memory. Hero is quite confident, and good hearted often saving a troubled citizen. His only real downfalls is loneliness can often get the best of him and his worry of letting people down. He also has a crippling fear...closely tied to nightmare he occasionally has. His optimism is his only driving force...and today is like no other.

He journeys through a fantasy grassland, enjoying the day in the sun "it seems today is a good day. The sun is shining and the breeze is nice. It feels like a good day for hunting monsters" as he looked onwards he saw his targets "I'm in the mood for a warm-up...so these'll do nicely" he encountered monsters called doggos. Sort of like blue slimes, with dog like ears and face. "Well here we go"