Chapter 17: The Fall of Unity

"Theodore here welcoming you to part 2 and getting right to it. Last time the CPU's were noticing the fact their shares were being taken away the source being a fifth nation called Eden. Everyone arrive to meet Anomydeath proclaiming Eden will run supreme and as Blanc attempted to stop him a new CPU called Yellow Heart. And in possibly was the shortest battle of the story in a single punch Yellow Heart bear Blanc reducing her to human form. And with that the story moves on"

Rom and Ram were seeing to Blanc who was really only able to sit up having been beaten in a single punch. Rom worried brought out her cane "Don't worry Blanc we'll heal you"

"Save your strength...Rom" said Blanc putting her hand out "You too Ram. You'll wear yourselves out before you can fully heal me"

"But Blanc" said Ram

"Well she was no fun" said Yellow heart looking decently disappointed "I didn't think play time would end so quickly. Hey Daddy...can I play with the little girls too?"

Rom and Ram instantly froze while Anomydeath shook his head "No my darling daughter just concentrate on the big girls please. The little ones aren't very strong"

"Oh...okay" Yellow Heart looked between the CPU's "einey, meanie, myny...Moe!" she stopped at Noire "It's your turn now"

"Fine then" said Noire blasting off at Yellow "I'll show you the true power of a CPU" Noire brought out her blocky sword and swung at Yellow Heart.

Yellow Heart easily avoided her attack "Nope I'm down here" Noire swung at her again "Now I'm up here" Noire now began frantically slashing at Yellow Heart "Missed me, Missed me...missed me again ahahahaha"

"Will you hold still!?" said a frustrated Noire who with a wide slash made Yellow Heart retreat backwards "have this, my supreme special" her whole sword glowed "Tornaraid sword" with a slice she sent the rainbow arc of energy at Yellow Heart.

Yellow looked dazzled by the attack and stood there staring at it "Wowww...it's so pretty. Oh wait...it's a special" as if only remembering she crossed her arms, shielding herself and took the arc with little effect "I can't forget to defend my self" now Noire looked worried

"She didn't even have the wind knocked out of her"

"Now it's my turn for a special" Yellow Heart spun her arm round like a wind-mill "here I come" Noire prepared to defend herself as Yellow Heart charged at her

"Guard Break Punch!" as the name suggested her punch simply shattered Noire's sword and smashed her into the ground.

As Uni flew over to Noire she too had reverted to human form "Noire...Noire are you okay?" Uni helped prop Noire up

"I can't believe how strong...she is" said Noire to herself "She's on...a whole 'nother level" Anomydeath was clapping

"That was great Yellow. You're making Mommy and me very proud" Yellow Heart blushed

"I like it when Mommy and Daddy praise me. Can I keep playing Daddy?"

"Of course. Now go after the green one next" Yellow Heart flew to Vert "

Here I come"

Yellow Heart charged at Vert who had readied herself. Yellow Heart began punching and kicking at Vert who in response parried her attacks with her spear. Terra himself was notably worried "This is bad. Yellow Heart isn't even at all trying...and pretty soon Vert will join the rest"