Chapter 23: Keeping the Hope Alive

"And hello everyone, its you're normal narrator so you should know my name already. Last time Arfoire unveiled her latest plan and has trapped Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert in a anti-prism. A play on the word prison. Nepgear brought the twins, Terra and Plutia to help fight Arfoire but as Terra looked upon Arfoire...fear consumed him. As he said"

"The woman...in my nightmares...is her the deity of sin" said Terra who's head felt squeeze and searing

"So you remember now do you?" said Arfoire coldly "I made the mistake of letting you live before. I won't do it again"

Unlike before Arfoire was now transformed and looked similar to a CPU and a rabbit. Arfoire was tall with pale white skin, a busty figure and little clothing. The woman wore only a black bra strapped around her back akin to a girdle and a very wide black thong like undergarment with brown circular attachments holding a dark purple skirt covering only the back of her legs. And hanging down from the centre of the 'thong' was a purple like sash, with a red jewel on it, which hung past her waist to about on the same level as her knees. And lastly a pink feather boa around her neck.

She wore dark purple, black and dark brown armour like sleeves covering her whole arm (except her hands) and leg. The main arm sleeve was purple but the shoulder part dark-brown. The leggings were a mixture of all three colours with a armour plating on the topside of the ankle and very blocky large shoes. The border of the shoes were dark brown and the front of her legs were black. The rest dark purple.

Arfoire also had many odd features. A mechanical tail looking similar to a scorpion tail and two peculiar wings. The wings coming out from her shoulder sort of resembled eyes attached by dark purple stalks. The pupils were red, the top of the eye dark purple with neon pink markings and the bottom dark brown. And coming downwards from the eye like wings were a row of long metal lashes

The most oddest feature of Arfoire was her head was no longer human looking but much closer to a rabbit. Her face was white with lush eye lashes and purple make up on her closed eye-lids. Four quiffs of fur stuck out from the top of her head and two long ears, looking more like wings, stuck way up from her head. From the back of her rabbit-head were long pink-purple tendrils wafting in the air and a long purple point coming out from near her fore-head.

Arfoire held a weapon comprised of two swords attached by a pole in the centre and hovered a little over the ground "You are a few of the lucky souls who bear witness to my HDD state. Many who gaze upon this form don't always make it out"

"You're...the one who" Terra searing head-pain was tough to tolerate "who...who destroyed"

"Neppy Jnr" said Plutia standing up "this is the woman who has caused much suffering to our beloved Terra?"

"I need to moment...to recall what he said"

Nepgear remembered to what Terra had said before "the nightmare...has woman with a busty figure, pale skin and wearing only undergarments. Long hair that flies wildly in the breeze and a voice that sends chills to your body. That definitely...looks like her"

"Oh marvelous" said Plutia looking un-naturally happy "now I can finally vent out this...seething dislike in my chest. You see I am the only one who has the right to hurt my little pets. And now I'm angry...and I have no choice but to vent out on you"

"Your powers are no match for mine. You'll only fall the same way as last time"

Plutia and Arfoire went right back at it while Nepgear tried to help Terra. A memory would try to keep emerging but like a faulty television channel it was monochrome, distorted and even had the sound of static. "What is it...I'm trying...to remember?"