Chapter 18: Realisation and Diversion

"Hello. Still only Theodore here and welcome to Chapter 18. And the mood is still just as miserable here. You know what happened so I won't bother repeating so I'll sum it up. Yellow Heart came in, beat up everyone, the girls had enough of Terra and he ran away. They found out Terra had done nothing wrong and begin looking for him...just as he decided to give up by jumping off a cliff letting the river below carry him into the unknown. However he was suddenly caught...and you go red on from there"

Terra, who was once falling, now watched with great surprise the river, that was only a metre before him, now begin to move away from in "it's okay I caught you" Terra strained himself to look up and to his second surprise

"Yellow Heart?" Yellow heart had caught him by his right ankle and was lifting him up with both hands

"Just hang on...and I'll put down on the grass"

Yellow Heart easily lifted him up and put him down somewhere on the ground head-first before resting his body. As she landed Terra stood up and looked at Yellow Heart who looked relieved "Jeez...that was really clooseee. I was flying by and I saw you falling to the water"

"Not that...I'm thankful" said Terra quietly "but I would've preferred if you had let me fall"

"Why is that?" she sounded decently confused "And why are you here all by yourself? Weren't you with your friends?" although she didn't mean it...her words hurt Terra badly. Enough so he began to cry.

Terra looked a little fragile as he began to weep before her "They...they aren't my friends...anymore. They heard about what I did...and were about to tell me to go away. And so...I just ran and did what they wanted" Yellow Heart looked lost as if unsure what to do

"Hey...hey don't cry" said Yellow Heart trying to comfort him "really...its okay?"

"I just...don't know what to do anymore" Yellow heart saw his tears roll down his face and land on the floor

"You're really upset aren't you? What can I do to make you happy?" she thought for a moment "Oh I know something I can do"

Yellow Heart hovered a little over the ground and approached Terra before hugging him against her well-endowed chest. Terra felt a little suffocated with a side of his face buried in flesh "it's okay now" said Yellow Heart as she patted his back "I'm with you now...everything will be okay now"

"I...don't think it will" said Terra crying "I'm...all alone now"

"That's true...I mean I'm your friend" Yellow Heart let go and smiled at Terra "my daddy told me you're really nice and that we should be friends. Would you like to be friends?" Terra looked a bit lost but managed a small smile

"Yeah...I would like that Yellow Heart" Yellow Heart looked ecstatic and grabbed Terra's hands shaking them

"Yeah, we're friends now, we're friends now" Terra found her reaction quite amusing and laughed a little.

Yellow Heart let go and saw him smile "There you go, you're all happy now. I'm glad that little trick worked"

"Trick?" said Terra "What do you mean?"

"Well when I was upset my Mommy hugged me like and she rubbed my back and told me it would be alright too"

"Yeah well, I can't imagine you were suffocated as much as I was. Well thank you anyway Yellow Heart" she made a cheeky laugh "so what are you doing here anyway?"