Chapter 8: Re-Occuring Nightmare

"Hi guys Theodore as normal here welcoming you to Chapter 8. Now then as I said I will explain a reference that I didn't last time. For a start the Twins Rom and Ram. The twins represent the Nintendo DS, The D meaning Dual as in two. And the names are types of computer data which make up the Ds cartridges...or so I've been told. As for Anomydeath I'll keep him, at least I think it's a him, hidden for now"

"Now to recall Last time, after reaching Lowee Terra and Nisa got separated to run into Rom the quieter of the two twins. Only to be ambushed by a leader of ASIC called CFW Judge. The trio barely managed to stop him, but luck was in their favour after he was called to retreat. However just as Terra was about to relax...he had to block a large tomahawk from an angry girl. To make things easier, the girl is White Heart...don't tell Terra"

Terra was stood in place blocking the large tomahawk but managed to deflect it and its owner "What the?" said Terra "It's a CPU again?"

"Yeah..." said Nisa "although this one doesn't look happy...at all" White Heart landed comfortably with her tomahawk, or blunt axe, in hand

"You've got a lot of nerve you have" she said angrily "and I'll make sure you pay for what you've done!"

White Heart was a little petite compared to the other CPU'[s, and had a rather flat figure. She has short light blue hair spiked out at the sides, and extremely long bangs reaching down to her waist, and red eyes with white pupils. She wore a white body suit that covered her torso, a little section near her thigh a neon-blue.  White Heart also wore disconnected white sleeves, and white leggings. Compared to other CPU suits hers didn't look as metallic or have that feel of metal either

She too had metal apparatus hovering around her. Her 'wings' were neon like diagonal squares. On closer look it looked like a Neon blocky C with a silver outline, with the gap of the C filled in by D's again with silver outlines. Over her head were three 'buttons' stuck together. The biggest one was grey with a neon-blue minus, the smallest was plain white and the average a plain dark grey. The biggest at the top, the smallest to the south east and the average to the south-west.

Over her shoulders were an apparatus that looked similar in shape to a long computer mouse. They were smoothed at the edges but flat on top with a small black mark of a circle with a tail going up. At her waist were more of the same apparatus as her shoulder, only they were curved. Also they three of them almost stuck together. Each with a little extension out the back. At her shoes were yet again the same one, only much smaller.

White Heart's weapon was a large metal tomahawk. Most of it was white and the blade a crimson red. The blade however was dull and round meaning the weapon was more for brute force. White Heart looked upon Terra with much contempt "you've got a lot of nerve you brat"

"Who pushed out of bed?" said Terra a bit annoyed by her attitude "I'd like to know what I did wrong" White Heart pointed at Rom

"Hand her over...now! If you give her to me, I might reconsider letting you live" Terra peered back at Rom, to gauge her reaction, and saw she was been rather timid

"She looks rather scared of this CPU. As was the Judge and the lady we saw as they did run away. That could mean that she's Arfoire"

Terra readied himself "You really think I'm going to just let her go with you? Especially when you just come smashing in like you did"

"I wasn't asking permission you ASIC grunt!"

"You think I'm ASIC!? Look in a mirror and you'll see the real villain"

"Why you!" White Heart then charged forward and swung out her tomahawk in a wide arc. Terra went under her and then punched forward his hand, which ignited in flame