Final Chapter: A Hero's End?

"Well everyone its Theodore here to give you the short preview. This is it...the final chapter of the series. All that's left is this and the epilogue although I'm not too sure it's going to be an happy one. I mean look at the title, it's not exactly the most welcoming name is it. Well to shortly recap Rei Ryghts displayed her overwhelming power and has now vastly weakened everyone, Terra included. And has enough power to destroy the planet. Terra knows how desperate the situation...and uses his remaining option. I've included Rei Ryghts' image for you all"

Terra looks up at the nation of Tari and the CPU's who continue fighting Rei Ryghts. They all strike at her the best they can but Rei Ryghts just continues to use her cloak wings to protect herself. Terra now looks at his hand, and produced a ball of yellow "Peashy's power in my normal state will take too long to meld with my own. If given to a Goddess"

"It'll instantly add to their own energy" said Nepgear "so we just have to give it to Neptune, Vert, Blanc or Noire"

"But how will we get it to them?" asked Rom

"I will. I'll give to them"

"But how...you can't fly anymore" said Ram.

Terra looked back up at Tari "There's still one ability I've yet to show. With it I'll gain great power...but with a heavy cost"

"What kind of cost?" asked Nepgear

"Something I can pay don't worry. Now can you three give me any spare energy you give...while I do this" Terra tensed his arms and body then calling out a dark vapour rose from his back. The vapour took a humanoid shape before vanishing and revealing its form.

It was the torso of a green humanoid figure. It had green muscular arms and torso. The arms this time had blue braces, a blue and white vest and two cyan quills coming out from its back. Terra then called out "Hyperdimension Guardian...Solardarius"

"That's the spirit you summoned against the man" said Ram "Back in the playpark...but it looks different"

"It's taken a more solid form that's all. Now then listen...because once I begin my final ability, I won't have much time left"

"Why is that?" said Rom innocently.

Terra didn't answer her as he looked at Tari "To think...the land that was I born to serve...I now have to destroy. I can't feel...this is wrong somehow. But it has to be done" Terra then closed his eyes called out "Fighting Spirit...Armourize!" the fighting spirit crossed his arms and in a loud growl became threads of light that wrapped around Terra's body.

The threads created green and blue shiny armour that covered his body. His torso was mostly blue with a green trapezoid area on his chest. His sleeves were green, going into icy blue braces and gloves. His legs were in icy blue armour with the shoes green. From his back four blue quills extruded.

Terra then opened his blue eyes "It's for me to go. Did you three manage to have any spare energy?"

"Yes...here" said Nepgear showing in her hands a white light "Take it" Terra held out his hand and absorbed the energy

"That'll do. Now I have to go and help everyone"

"Wait Mister Terra" said Rom a little desperately "why don't you have long like this?"

"And what's the cost you have to pay?" asked Ram. Terra didn't answer them and turned round

"You'll see...very shortly" then with a sudden burst of speed he flew into the air.

The CPU's were now struggling just to keep fighting, their bodies weakened and electrocuted by the lightning "You're starting to bore me everyone" said Rei Ryghts "and guess what...it's time again"