Chapter 28: Bonds That Never Break

"Hello to all who listen today. I am the Planeptune Oracle Histoire here to give you the information you seek before the story begins. Last time Arfoire once again rose up in her new monstrous form only to return to the land of the game over graveyard. Terra true identity was the replacement CPU of Tari. He was to take over the rogue CPU and rule in her place. Sadly due to fate he now awakes...long after the nation has gone. And now he has no nation to call his own"

"Still...I have the suspicion the CPU's have a plan to accommodate for that which we'll see shortly. Now then Terra is journeying far into the very borders of gamindustry, far to the north. He travels with Nepgear, Vert and Blanc with a sense of desperation...and urgency"

Terra and Nepgear were travelling through the blue sky, carrying Vert and Blanc, having just left the others only minutes ago. Terra looked down at Vert "The negation on your powers should have lifted by now. You should be able to transform"

"Yes...I can feel it returning" said Vert who in a flash of light changed to Green Heart "There we go much better. You can let go Terra" he did so and Vert flew along with him

"Yes...I can feel it too now" said Blanc who changed herself to White Heart "And I'm back in business"

"I'll let you go Blanc" said Nepgear who did so and Blanc flew with her.

Blanc looked at Terra who remained focused forward "So Terra...where about are we going?"

"I only know the general idea I'm afraid" said Terra "I'm looking for a thick river that runs through a land just a little outside of Leanbox's northern border"

"Which should be coming up shortly" said Vert "keep your eyes peeled" as they scanned the land

"I found a river Terra" said Nepgear "Look down there" Nepgear referred to a wide and steady flowing river.

"Give me a moment. If its unusually warm it's the right one" Terra flew down and stuck his arm in the water "yeah...this feels about right. Everyone this way" they all followed the river along the land.

After another five minutes Terra saw the river going through a large hill "We're almost there. I would go through the hill...but the whole place collapsed over the hole I fell through. So we need to find an entranceway"

"Alright everyone scatter and search" said Vert. The four them searched around the hill and the surrounding area. For the most part they only saw grass and rocks. Blanc looked at a pile of boulders together

"That looks promising" Blanc landed on the ground and forging her tomahawk smashed the boulders in pieces.

After a few smashes she found a door in the ground "This looks like the entranceway" Blanc flew up in the air "Heyyyy...Everyone over here now!" everyone followed her voice and met up with her

"What is it Blanc?" said Terra

"Down here...I've found the door. Follow me" everyone flew down and landed shortly before the door

"Nice one Blanc" said Nepgear "We found it" Terra opened the door and saw a hidden flight of stairs underneath. Terra reverted to human form

"Tread lightly everyone" said Terra quietly "I don't know how stable it'll be" reverting to their human forms they followed Terra down the stairs.