Chapter 9: Entrusting One's Power (Part 1)

"Hey there everyone, you're favourite character Neptune here. Theody wanted to do the preview for a change so he asked If I'd like a go at the intro. And being the loyal fan I am to all readers I said yes. So let's begin"

"On the last episode, Terra once again had a wicked fight against another CPU white heart. The whole fight, while awesome, was basically made because both Blanc and Terra, being dummies, mistook each other for someone else. It's now the next morning where our beloved heroes wakey-wakey for the new day. So let the adventures of me, and my friends, continue"

"Oh wait sorry I forgot something. Theodore has said when we transform from now-on...We now only have wings. He said it was an order from an higher-up about word use or whatever. So like I said...let's resume"

The sun rose over the snowy town of Lowee promising to be a clear and calm door. Many of the residents were already awake and moving on with their daily lives...while Terra, Nepgear, Rom and Ram were engaged in a small session of video gaming with Blanc herself reading a book.

They were against a bed in one of the bedrooms with the castle, Blanc sat on the bed. Rom and Ram were playing together with small handheld devices, ovalular in shape with a square screen and two sets of four buttons while Terra was playing with a similar device only it was more of a square shape and somewhat chunky. He was button-bashing the device and was groaning in frustration "Dam it...I got hit by the spikes again"

"You'll find yourself hit by plenty of those" said Nepgear "You get used to the placement of them after a while"

"Still...it doesn't help when he moves that fast sometimes. Get the power sneakers, get those rings...and sweet finished the level"

"Okay then my turn" Terra handed her the device "Then once I've finished you have a turn"

Terra peeked at what Rom was doing "so what are you playing Rom?"

"It's called Pocket monsters" said Rom showing him the screen "it's a game where you capture monsters, train them, and then battle with them. I'm just currently training this rare Eebee monster"

"Hey no fair" said Ram a bit frustrated "I've been trying to capture that monster forever, gimme"

"I can give you its parents, it's from a previous generation"

"Sounds like it takes a while to learn" said Terra "How many monsters are there?"

Ram thought for a moment "Roughly 10,657" said Ram "they always release new ones when you're about to get bored. They even have special events allowing you to get one-of-a-kind monsters"

"Alright Terra I'm done it's your turn" said Nepgear handing him back the device "You're on the boss stage this turn"

"Oh okay, let's see. It's a man in a ship...with a wrecking ball?" said Terra confused "oh well I'm game"

As they continued their playing session Neptune then came in "There you all there. Did you all forget we were going to the playpark this morning?"

"Yes we did" said Blanc "but we were just enjoying a bit of quiet time is all. Nothing wrong with that"

"Plus the girls were introducing to some of their hand-held games" said Terra "that and the play-park isn't open yet"

"Well it should be late enough now" said Ram "Can we go now?"

"Please...can we go" added in Rom