Chapter 9.5: Entrusting One's Power (Part 2)

Terra, with Rom, Ram and Nepgear were enjoying their day at Lowee. After a fun day a gothic like woman landed before him declaring herself to be Arfoire. Her name shot shivers down the girl's spines, and Terra who felt his body tingle. Ram didn't look too scared "you're the deity of sin? You look old, like retirement old"

"Even I'll admit that" said Nepgear still nervously "you're not quite what I expected. I expected you to be younger" Arfoire groaned in frustration

"I get enough of that rodent for being old, the last thing I want to do is hear it from you children" Arfoire swung out her arm producing a dark scythe "now to deal with you" she charged in with her scythe to which Terra took out his sword, parried her blow and deflected her backwards.

Arfoire landed without difficulty and then snickered "You've been quite a nuisance and I plan on taking you out here"

"You're either scared or cautious" said Terra preparing himself "most of time you don't combat the final boss till the end"

"I prefer to nip it in the bud before you become a head-ache. A no-name child ,like yourself, and three useless candidates shouldn't be that much of a problem against me. So tell you what I'm not going to bother with the children, just you"

"Be careful Terra" said Nepgear worriedly.

Terra ran forward at Arfoire who held up her scythe. Terra slashed several times at Arfoire who just used the blade of her scythe to stop him. Arfoire then slashed at Terra, who dodged and swerved her strikes with some apparent ease.  Terra went under a scythe swing and pressed his hand towards Arfoire, ready to shoot an energy blast but Arfoire grabbed his arm and pushed it away to which Terra shot a beam into the sky.

#

Arfoire smirked as she held his arm "Childish-mistake from a child" Arfoire then kneed Terra in his gut and threw into the air "now to deal with you" the blade of her scythe glowed a cloudy red "Bloody-Crescent" with two diagonal swings sharp red energy crescents shot out at Terra. Terra recovered in the air and flipped forward, slashing through one arc before spinning round

"Tornaraid sword" he let loose his own arc of energy cancelling out the second one.

As Terra came down he sheathed his sword and began firing a rapid barrage of energy blasts at Arfoire "hmm...child's play" she rapidly spun her scythe blocking all the incoming blasts creating a harmless cloud of smoke around her "Told you so" Terra then surprised her by appearing before her "what!?"

"Have this" Terra spun round and swung out a wide kick in her gut. Then he repeatedly kicked her with the same leg and spun round "Vulcan Arrows!" with a strong power kick he sent Arfoire tumbling along the ground, but she got to her feet and scraped along the floor.

 Arfoire just groaned "hmm strange, for a no-name child you're no push-over. I can see why that blathering old fool had such trouble"

"You mean Mr BADD?" said Terra curious "he's with you? And wait, if you're really Arfoire...then what's the point of ASIC?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination" Arfoire stuck down the handle of her scythe and put both her hands backwards, which glowed purple "Dark pulse" thrusting her hands forward she a dark purple beam at Terra.

Terra quickly thrust one arm forward, supported by the other, and shot his beam out meeting the other literally right in-front of him. He covered himself from the blast and right before him Arfoire appeared "you're mine now" she swung out her scythe catching Terra in the inner blunt side. Then she swung him her scythe, Terra being caught by the momentum, before jumping up and lifting him with her. Then with a broad downward swing she 'threw' Terra to the ground with a slam.