Chapter 5: Justice From the Heart

"hi folks, Theodore here welcoming you to chapter 5. Last time Terra arrived in Lastastion only to get lost. After running into a strange mouse called Pirachi, Terra than came across a self-proclaimed called Nisa. After assisting her in beating up some bad guys, Noire arrived to take him back to her house. And with that Terra arrived before Neptune ate everything"

"This chapter will introduce two or three more characters. I don't know which it is...one the girls was drawing on the pages. I do know, at least, one's bad and one's good. And from what I've read, the good one will be quite awkward for Terra. So before we begin, let me make something clear"

"The basis of ASIC is that it represents piracy, the biggest threat to video gaming and Film alike. As you read they give kids cheap games, faulty gadgets and cheap imitations. So you should've worked out what the deity of sin is a pun of. If you're not a gamer you're forgiven, if you are you're a bit of a thicky"

"well lets let Chapter five begin, with Terra and friends enjoying the food and drink that Noire had prepared for them"

Everyone was within a somewhat fancy living room. Several cushioned buffets around an oak table. Noire had prepared several different sandwiches, biscuits and small cakes. Neptune as normal was making small moans of pleasure "oh gosssshhhhh these are soooo gooodddd"

"that's what you say for all food Neptune" said Terra "I'm beginning to think you just like food in general"

"she is a glutton" said Noire sipping some tea "all she does is eat all the time. In fact as you've seen she can often be single-minded about it"

"look I said I was sorry" said Neptune overhearing them "I didn't mean to leave him on his lonesome in Chapter 4"

"So Terra, did you see anything in Lastastion?" asked Uni

"Umm...let me think" said Terra

Terra thought for a moment "well despite all I saw I didn't see anything familiar at all. The only things of note were a small grey mouse, and this girl called Nisa"

"so...no luck again huh?" said Uni to which Terra nodded a bit depressed "then that leaves Leanbox or Lowee"

"do you think you could tell me a bit about the other lands and the other CPU's?"

"Of course, I'll tell you about Lowee" said Nepgear

Nepgear coughed clearing her throat "Lowee is a cold winter land, that is mostly always snowing. The CPU who governs the nation is White Heart or Blanc. Blanc is rather petite and likes to read books. She's normally rather quiet"

"Just don't make her angry" said Noire looking mildly worried "otherwise you'll regret it"

"Along with Blanc they also have a CPU candidate" said Uni "two of them. They are twins called Rom and Ram. Rom is quite quiet and shy, while Ram is more...energetic" Uni trailed off on the last word

"So...a prankster then?" asked Terra to which Uni nodded "alright what about Leanbox then?"

Noire put her hand to her chin and thought "Leanbox, is a bit hard to describe in words. It's a mixture of future and modern buildings, you'll have to see if for yourself"

"Leanbox's CPU is green Heart, or Vert" said Neptune taking a small break from eating "Vert is a tall girl that's very nicely stacked if you get my drift"

"you could be a little less blunt you know Neptune" said Nepgear sighing "Vert is quite curvy as Neptune said. At least I think that is what she said. She's rather prideful of her appearance but is very smart with computers"