Chapter 6: A Vote Of Confidence

"Hello there to all justice lovers. I Nisa the heroine of Gamindustri will be doing the introduction of this chapter in the story. If you're wondering where our main hero is...well...let's say Neptune and the younger characters were having a fight that quickly went from pillows...to phone books. And as Theodore went to stop it, Neptune scored a direct hit to his face...he's knocked out cold. We're trying to wake him now, so allow me to fill in"

"Previously on Neptunia's LC. Terra and his good allies, except Neptune who's in her own dangerous situation, went to investigate a cave to look into a chance of finding a villain in action. However fate split up the brave adventurers, cutting off Noire, myself and Terra from the candidates. As we investigated further, we were met by a villain called Mr BADD and with myself and Noire injured, only Terra is free to fight him. And oh there's a note on this. Mr BADD will fight with a...robot that will be referred to as Eggbot. So let's resume"

Terra, with Noire on his back from her sprained ankle, and an injured Nisa with her sprained arm stand face-to-face against Mr BADD...well sort of. He was enshrouded in smoke with now only his silhouette visible but next to him was another shape...a much larger, and rounder, humanoid shape.  The arms of the larger shape picked up Mr BADD and seemed to attach him to its chest. Then the smoke dissipated to show Mr BADD strapped to round robot.

The robot was white with a round oval torso. It stood at about fifteen foot, had green hands and feet, blue eyes and a black metal moustache. Mr BADD was strapped to its chest, in a sort of harness while holding a gaming controller, tied to his hands "now then, I won't ask you again" said Mr BADD "hand over that Sharacite Shard"

"Why do you need this shard?" demanded Terra

"I see no reason to tell you. Just know it'll go for a worthy cause. So are you willing to part with it?"

"Of course not" said Noire bluntly "I see no reason to give it to you"

"Then as I said, I will take it by force. By my Eggbot"

Eggman stomped on the ground and thrashed around "now then, as I see only you young man are capable of fighting me. It doesn't feel right fighting injured ladies such as those two"

"then give me a moment" said Terra "I'll be back momentarily" Terra went to a nearby wall, with Nisa following him and put Noire down "just stay here you two. I'll take care of him"

"I'm sorry that we're of no help to you" said Nisa sounding ashamed "so I'm leave the heroics to you"

"Just don't get yourself hurt" said Noire in a snooty fashion "because I'm not carrying you back, even if I could"

"Thank you for your words of concern" said Terra sarcastically as he bowed "I'll oblige by them. Now if you'll excuse" Terra was about to turn round but felt a tug at his trouser

"Wait a moment"

Terra turned round to see Noire swish out her hand producing a rapier (A long slightly thin sword) in her hand "here...take this" she produced her rapier to him "as I understand it, that dragon broke your old sword. And since I'm so kind, I'll lend you my sword" Terra made a small smile

"Thanks Noire" he took her rapier and felt it in his hands "hmm...just as strong as mine, but yet feels lighter and easier to hold"

"Well it is my own personal sword" Noire said proudly "just make sure you bring it unscathed okay?" Noire blushed and looked away "and if you come back unharmed that's fine too" he snickered

"Be careful Terra" said Nisa to which Terra nodded and went to Mr BADD.

Mr BADD saw him approaching "well then, it appears you're ready to fight. When you're ready" Terra prepared himself and charged forward. He jumped high in the air and struck down with the sword, but Eggbot crossed its arms and blocked his sword deflecting him backwards. Terra then shot a beam at him as he flew backwards but Eggbot simply used his arm to block it without arm.