Chapter 3

There was a man kneeling on the floor, in the middle of the large room. He had chains and cuffs on his hands and feet, making sure he couldn't try anything or run off, I could make out little engravings on the cuffs. They were demon engravings. Keeping him bound. He couldn't use his powers.

His eyes never left Ryan. Staring straight at the vampire his eyes showed no emotion.

Looking around the rest of the room I observed quietly from my dark corner. There were twenty other vampires, guarding the doors, backs against the wall. Huh, he must be good if they're taking this much caution.

The room was a deep maroon colour, with dark wood furnishings. They're was a dais at the far end of the room with a throne on it. That is who they're waiting for. The King himself.

My eyes went back to the man kneeling on the flood as he gave a deep chuckle. His hair was a fiery red and his eyes a dark chocolate brown. Deeper than my own. Even kneeling down you could tell he was tall. His shoulders were wide and he had a slightly smaller waist. You couldn't deny he was good looking.

He was still staring at Ryan. Who, by the looks of it was getting more and more infuriated as they stared at each other.

Ryan was a 400 year old vampire. If he was getting infuriated this easily by the demon there was some personal vendetta between the two. Ryan was a good looking vamp, with his golden hair and slightly red eyes. His tall, lean yet muscular frame.
"Do you find something funny?"

Another chuckle from the demon as he answered, "You know, she'll never forgive you. I'll die with the satisfaction that you won't get to ruin her life anymore. She'll hate you and probably end you."

Ryan was way passed infuriated now. He wasn't going to wait for the King.
You couldn't just keep your mouth shut demon, nooooo. Wait, his name is Isaac. I gotta start calling him that.

Walking out of my little darkened corner, where they couldn't see me, my heels clicked the whole way across the floor,

Everybody in the room stopped and stared. I knew I looked good. My white skinny jeans were contrasting again my lightly tanned skin, my maroon crop top, with skinny strap sleeves and cris-cross back showed off my toned arms and back and hinted at my curvy body and ample breasts. My dark chocolate coloured hair was pulled up in a sleek pony tail, showing of my slender neck, and my unique golden eyes were lined with eye-liner and framed by dark, thick eye lashes.

"Boys," I greeted.

I didn't get a reply, not that I expected one. Everyone was way to shocked at seeing me again to say anything.

I dropped off the face of the earth two hundred years ago, and now here I am. I smirked.

I looked down at Isaac, "Stand up sweetie." He quirks an eyebrow at me but did as he was told. I looked back towards Ryan when he made a sound of protest.

"You weren't going to start now without your King, were you?" I raised one eyebrow at him waiting for his answer.

His eyes widened, "I eh, no of course not.. Mistress. Put he's on trial for killing five of our females-"

Isaac made a groaning noise at the back of his throat and tipped his head back to look at the ceiling, "I didn't do it!"

Ryan began to talk again but I interrupted him before he could. I wanted to get out of there before the King came.
"He didn't kill your females."

Ryan looked toward me his eyes showing his disagreement, "Of course he-"

"Are you doubting me Ryan?"

The room stood in silence, everyone holding their breathe for a few moments until Ryan shook his head.

"Good. Then I'll be taking Isaac with me."

Before anyone could say or do anything I grabbed onto Isaacs arm and windowed us out for there.

We arrived in a study room. There was five other people in the room and when we popped up out of no where they looked at us bewildered, silence taking over the room.

Rolling my eyes, I turned back to Isaac and looked at the chains and cuffs that were still on him. Well they certainly had to come off. With a wave of my hand the cuffs and chains dropped to the floor. With a nod and noise of satisfaction I turned back to our crowd.

A golden haired girl sitting on a chair across from me slowly stood up and whispered "Isaac." She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, her hair was in a messy bun, here eyes were red from crying and were starting to tear up again, her clothes were a pair of comfy sweats and a mans t-shirt.

Isaac was over there within seconds. Pulling her close and shoving his face in her neck.

Ahh so that was the personal vendetta. Isaac mated Ryan's daughter therefor taking her away from Ryan. And I would guess it wasn't long after her mother died. He probably felt like he lost both daughter and beloved at once.

Looking around the room my eyes landed on a figure leaning against the wall to my right. His dirty blond hair was shorter than the last time I saw him, but other than that he looked the exact same. He was staring at me in shock, his eyes dilated and his mouth slightly agar, that all quickly vanished and his eyes lit up with happiness and his mouth pulled into a grin once I said;

"Hey Pooh-bear."