Chapter 4

God I missed him so much. I knew I missed him before but now seeing him and being around him.. Fuck I missed him.

Jackson pulled me into a tight embrace. He still smelt the same. Honey and clove and a little bit of his cologne. His face was shoved into the side of my neck, breathing me in. I closed my eyes in bliss doing the exact same. It's been too long.

He pulled back to look at me, eyes wandering all over me. I could feel everyone's eyes on us but I was too caught up in the moment to care. I felt comforting and safe now that I was back beside Jackson.
"Your really here," his voice was a mere whisper. Giving him a reassuring smile I nodded, "You needed me."
He pulled me back into him. We could of stayed there for hours but we knew the others had questions. I had questions.

Jackson moves to my side, keeping contact with me the whole time. His arm wrapped around my shoulders, tugging me into his side. He threw me a quick grin before looking back at the others. They were shocked but they hid it well. They were also wary of me.

My eyes landed on the couple still wrapped in each others arms but looking at me. They complemented each other well. He was harsh and quiet, reserved, she was a sweetheart, bubbly and childlike. Her golden blonde hair was the same as her fathers, she was short, about 5"1, and had nice curves, she wasn't thin but she wasn't thick either, her eyes were a light blue colour tinged with red near the pupil. Freckles dotted her nose and cheeks making her appear cute and unthreatening.

My eyes snapped to Isaac noticing the shifting colour of his eyes and the paleness of his skin. Taking the vial from my back pocket I tossed it to him.

"Drink it. It'll make you feel.. satisfied. For now, until you get to spend some alone time with your mate."

He caught it easily and glanced from the vial to me. The potion was a pale grey colour that swirled around inside the vial like smoke, yet looked like a liquid substance. Isaac looked at me once more and nodded in thanks. Smiling slightly I looked to the girl leaning against the wall.

She was tall, bright red flowing hair fell to her waist as she stood up from the wall quickly. Her bright emerald eyes were focused on the potion incredulously. Her lean body looked ready to pounce any second.

"Your seriously going to drink that? You don't even know what it is or who she is!" Her finger flew over in my direction as did her eyes.

Isaac simply shrugged an looked at me, "If she wanted me dead she would have let the vamps kill me," his eyes shifted to Jackson and his arm around me, "besides, it looks like Jax' knows her and trusts her."

"What happened?"

My golden eyes collided with steel grey ones, they were such a dark grey they were almost black, his hair was dark as night, it was just the right length that you could grab and pull on it, yet still short, he was tall, 6"5 at least, and he was muscular yet lean. His tight black t-shirt made his eight pack slightly visible, and the way he had his arms crossed made his arm muscles more prominent. He was leaning against the desk in a lazy, casual manner. He knew nothing could touch him. He was watching me intently. Shadows seemed to cling to him. His eyes were guarded yet they held dark promises. Jacksons voice pulled me out of the staring contest going on with this dark demon.

"Guys this is Kali. Kali you've already met Isaac, that's his mate Anna. That one is Jessie," he pointed to the red haired girl, " and that would be Blake and Xavier."

So that's the demons name. Blake. Huh, it suits him.

I looked to the last person in the room. Xavier. He didn't stand far from Blake, he stood with his legs slightly apart and his arms crossed. He was more muscular than Blake but just as beautiful. His light brown curly hair was slightly long, reaching his chiselled jaw. His bark blue eyes were narrowed on me, framed by thick long eye lashes. His straight nose and plump lips made him more God-like than demon. He had a small scar just above his top lip making it slightly thinner than the bottom.

Both men were undeniably beautiful, God-like creature. They were sinfully dark and dangerous yet so, so tempting. They had a bond, a connection far stronger than anything I have felt in a long while. They were lovers.