Chapter 4: Most Of A Crew

"(Y/N)-CHWAAAAN!!!!"

You rolled your eyes and turned to look at the blond chef, Sanji. "Yes, Sanji? What is it?"

"I made you food, (Y/N)-chwan!"

You accepted the food and thanked Sanji, which made the woman-loving chef practically bounce away.

You and Luffy had been on the sea for a while now, and you'd managed to find four crew members. The swordsman Zolo, a sniper named Usopp, the navigator Nami, and, of course, Sanji the chef. You'd even gotten a nice new ship called the Merry Go from a friend of Usopp's.

Walking over to the figure head, where Luffy liked to sit, you called up to him. "Luffy! I got food!"

He turned his head all the way around, his body following after. "I WANT SOME!!" He practically fell off the figurehead in his eagerness to eat. Silly boy.

Once he'd picked himself up you walked up to him and handed him your food. "Here you go sweetheart. It's yours."

When it came to food, he didn't have to be told twice. He sat down and starting shoving it into his mouth. You rolled your eyes and leaned against the side of the ship, looking out across the water.

You were all headed toward the Grand Line, the most dangerous waters in any sea. But Luffy wasn't worried, and you believed in him. After all, he was going to be the Pirate King.

"Hey. Hey (Y/N)."

"Hmm?"

"Look."

You turned to look at him and your ears flattened onto your head.

"I'm dirty."

"Ya don't say?"

How could he have possibly gotten that much food all over himself? There wasn't even that much on the plate! You sighed and held out your hand for him to take. "Alright, let's go get you cleaned up."

He grinned and grabbed hold of your hand, and together you walked in the ship down to the bathing room. Technically, there was a girl's space and a boy's space, but eh. Rules are made to be broken anyway.

Leading Luffy into the girl's area, because there was only one other girl and she'd already bathed, you started to strip him down. You left his boxers on and shoved him toward the water. "Go on, get in."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cuz your not supposed to get in the water with clothes on."

You sighed and shook your head. Seriously, how did he manage to stay so friking pure? "Alright," you sighed, turning around. "Take 'em off and get in."

After you heard him get in the water you turned around. He had his arms laid out on the ground and his head was resting on the edge. "Water makes me blah..." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry, honey. You shouldn't have covered yourself in food."

"Why can't you just clean me off the way you clean yourself most the time?"

And that gave you a very vivid mental image of Luffy laying naked in his bed while you licked up his thigh. Seriously, if he keeps giving you images like that, you were going to have to take some of that purity away.

"Don't ask stupid questions."

You pushed his head underwater and he came up coughing and spluttering. "Don't be mean!"

You booped his nose and rubbed his now-wet hair. "Well, it had to happen either way."

You started to take off your clothes and Luffy squeaked and covered his eyes. A few years back he'd busted in on you when you were changing clothes. After getting dressed you'd scolded him and told him that he must never ever, ever look at a woman's body unless she lets him. Ever. Apparently, he still remembered.

"Luffy?"

"Hmm?"

"You don't have to cover your eyes."

He peeked out through his fingers. "Are you sure?"

You purred. "Yes, sweetheart. It's okay."

He slowly lowered his hands, like he was scared you'd change your mind if he moved to fast. He rested his chin on the edge of the tub, and watched you undress. Blushing furiously, you took off your clothes and stood for a second, awkwardly covering your breasts. Your tail had floofed up between your legs, effectively covering you there.

When you moved toward the edge Luffy stood up and held his arms out toward you. Purring quietly, you let him help you in and hold you close.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"I think you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Your breath hitched, and for a second you thought you'd cry. He was just so sweet. He constantly told you he loved you, of course, but something like that was much rarer. All you could think to say was, "I love you too."

He hummed and wrapped his arms around you, kissing the back of your neck. You shivered and turned around, pressing your lips to his, desperately trying to tell him how much you loved him when words couldn't say enough.

He held your face in his hands and gently pushed his tongue into your mouth. He moved slowly, like he thought if he pushed too hard you would break. You placed your hand over one of his, and you stayed that way for as long as your lungs could handle. Pulling away just enough to breathe, Luffy rested his forehead against yours, panting softly.

You brushed your lips against his for another moment for before finally pulling away. "Okay, baby. Time for a bath."

He let you scrub him clean, but he whined the entire time. Sometimes he was about as mature as a two year old.