Chapter 12: Knock Up Stream

Once again, you were roughly licking dirt off Luffy's face. "And why did you have to go and fight that guy again?"

"He stole Chestnut-Guy's treasure. He deserved it."

"Yeah, but still."

"I didn't even get hit!"

"No, but you got dirty, and that's the problem."

"Stop it woman, I don't want this."

"Too bad."

You went on licking the dust out of his hair, while Nami steered you all toward the Knock Up Stream, which was basically a geyser in the middle of the ocean. The plan was to use said Knock Up Stream to get to Skypiea, the island in the sky.

You dug your claws into the wood of the deck, ears pressed back against your head as the ship sailed straight up into the sky. "This is trippy!" You yelled at Luffy, who just laughed for the sheer joy of it.

Gosh you loved that man.

You moved closer to him, pressing against his side and burying your face against his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around you and held you close until the ship stopped moving. When you finally got up, you were met with a world of pure white. "Wow." You muttered. "I guess you really can sail in the sky..."

"Shishishi! Of course you can!" Luffy spun you around and pulled you close, kissing you roughly. You pulled away, breathless and blushing.

Luffy grinned at you, hugging you close.

"Stahp that."

Zolo threw a bottle at Luffy's head but, of course, it just bounced off and shattered on the ground. Luffy turned to look at the swordsman, confusion on his face. "Huh? What was that for?"

Zolo sighed. "Maybe one day, you'll get it." He muttered.

Your sensitive ears twitched, picking up Zolo's mutterings. You chose to ignore him though, and pulled Luffy close so you could kiss him again. Luffy gave a happy hum and kissed you back, while Sanji cried in the background because you weren't single.

You sailed on the cloud stream, having completely ignored the entrance fee. Apparently, you had to pay to get to the part of this floaty place where the people lived. Anywho, after going through the cloud stream and coming out on another white ocean, you all sailed toward what appeared to be land. Except, you know, cloud land.

The ship was docked and you all got out.

Mewling with excitement, you went full beast mode and ran across the fluffy 'beach'. Occasionally, you would dart a little ways into the white sea, getting your paws wet, and then rushing out, tail tucked close to your flanks.

Luffy, same as always, was gnawing on something he'd pulled from a tree, desperate to eat it. You licked the water off your paws and, human again, took the thing from his hands. "Honey, do you know what this is?"

"Nope."

"Then you shouldn't put it in your mouth."

Then, from a ways away, a woman's voice called out. "Heso!" You all turned to look as a woman with something like antenna on her head and small wings on her back, walked down a cloud hill, a white fox trotting ahead of her.

Ears perked, you bent down to sniff at the fox. "Come back, Suu!" The white fox, Suu apparently, turned and trotted back to the woman. "Are you trying to eat that conache?"

She motioned toward Luffy, who was still trying to gnaw on one of those things. The woman took it from him and pulled out a knife. "A conache's shell can be harder than steel. You can't bite it." She cut a hole in the top and stuck a straw in it, handing it back to Luffy, who quickly ended up dancing around, happily proclaiming how good it was.

You purred, happy with your lover's apparent joy. "I'm (Y/N)." You said, half bowing.

"I'm Conis."

(Sorry it's been so long between updates! I had to re-read the Skypia Arc, and I'd like to have a legit reason for taking so long, but it's mostly because I'm lazy... Well, I'll try to do better! And Happy New Year!)