Chapter 16: Eneru

When Luffy woke up he was cold. That was wrong. His head jerked up and he looked around. You weren't near him. There was his crew, some of the sky wolves they'd partied with, and the remains of a ridiculously large bonfire. But no you.

Getting up and sniffing around, Luffy gave a small whine. He couldn't even smell you anymore, and he had a very good sense of smell. Where were you? Where did you go?

Zolo whoofed when Luffy ran straight over him. "What the heck?!" Zolo sat up, his rage quickly dying down at the look on his captain's face. "Hey. Luffy, what's wrong."

"She's not here, she's not here, she's gone."

"What? Who is?"

"(Y/N)!"

"Really?" Zolo looked around, and sure enough you were no where in camp. "Maybe she just went to take a piss or somethin'."

Luffy shook his head. "No no no, she's gone. No smell, no warm, she's gone. Gone away. Someone took her. Someone stole my mate." Pacing in a circle, whining like a kicked dog, Luffy was the definition of distress.

"Woah there." Zolo said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "That's a bit of a stretch isn't it? You sure she didn't just wander off or something?"

Luffy hugged himself and gave a small nod. "Yes." He said quietly. "I can't feel her. She's nowhere. She's gone."

-meanwhile-

You snapped at the Kami's hands, snarling with fury. "Don't touch me, heathen."

The blond man laughed. "Feisty little thing aren't you?" Kami Eneru, God of Skypiea, laughed at your tied up form. "I thought you felt different. Didn't think you'd have this though."

He pulled your tail and you yelped, leaning forward in an attempt to bite his arm. Your hands were tied above your head and your legs were tied apart. 'Dang it,' you thought. 'There's nothing I can do...' Your hands were tied so that your claws couldn't reach the ropes.

Eneru ran his index finger down the curve of your throat, stopping just above your breasts. You were still wearing Luffy's vest. He pulled on the first button. "Don't touch me!" You spat, trying again to bite his hands. He grabbed your throat and pinned your head back.

"No one gives orders to the Kami, kitten." He undid the first button and you snarled, twisting as much as you could in your bindings.

"Touch me, and my mate will hunt you to the ends of the earth."

He just laughed. "Let him, nothing can hurt me!"

"He can." You growled. "Your powers will do nothing to him. He is protected by the true God, you can do nothing against him." Okay, that wasn't entirely true. But Luffy was made of rubber, and Eneru controlled lighting. He couldn't hurt Luffy with his Devil Fruit powers.

Eneru undid another button. "Your bluffs are pathetic."

"So you're  willing to bet your life on it?"

The vest was fully undone, your body completely uncovered. But your threats must have worked. He didn't touch you further.

Luffy pushed everyone awake, in full panic mode now. "Get up, GET UP!!" He ran in circles, fear in his eyes. "I have to find her, something's wrong!"

Robin got up groggily. "Find...? Ah. I see. (Y/N) is gone."

Luffy whined. "Not just gone." He whispered. "She's scared."

You bit the collar of Luffy's vest and tried to pull it to cover your breasts, but to no avail. Growling, you slid out your claws in frustration. If only you could change forms. Then you'd be fine, you could break the ropes and run away, run straight to Luffy.

But you couldn't. Your body wouldn't let you. 'Maybe...' You shut your eyes and tried again. You gasped as your body rejected the order, a wave of pain rolling from your stomach outward. "Why now...?" You whispered. "Of all the times for this to happen?"

You looked down at your stomach and whimpered. "Luffy... Please." Tears rolled down your cheeks. "Luffy, please save us."