Chapter 32: Arrive At Water Seven

You lifted your head from your paws and parted your jaws to taste the air. There was something other than sea and salt on the breeze. Lifting your head enough to look over the side of the railing, you saw an island, just visible. Purring, you bumped Luffy with your muzzle, and he muttered something before moving closer to the warm curve of your furry body.

Your whiskers twitched with amusement and you nudged him again, gently pushing him away from you. He lifted his head, not even bothering to open his eyes, and scooched back towards you. You stopped him with one massive paw.

"Nuuuuu..." He laid beneath your paw, still half-asleep. You gently took his shirt in your jaws and hauled him to his feet, nudging him forward. You angled your ears toward the land and flicked your tail over his ear. "Mm... What...? Oh, is that an island? NAMI WHEN DO WE GET THERE?!!? WHERE IS IT??!! DO THEY HAVE FOOD?!?"

Luffy, no longer sleepy, took off, running in circles from his excitement. You purred and padded forward, happiness blooming in your chest. His joy sent warmth spreading through your entire being.

Changing back into human, you stood with a soft smile on your face, arms cradling your stomach. Your pregnancy was finally starting to show, and that made you very happy. But also worried. If a Marine saw a wanted pirate that was pregnant, you figured that there was only one place they'd aim their blows.

'Don't worry kits...' You thought. 'Mama will keep you safe.' Luffy chased Usopp in circles, tackling the sniper to the ground. 'Daddy too, if you can believe it...'

"Starting to show, eh?" You turned around as Sanji walked up, hands in his pockets. "Are you okay?"

You nodded. "Fine. Just worried about them, I suppose."

"It's only natural." Sanji rested one hand on your stomach, sadness in his blue eyes. "Ah, (Y/N), if only you could have my child! Then I'd be the happiest man on earth!"

"Oi, Sanji. Back." Luffy pushed Sanji away from you. "Don't touch."

"Hey, Luffy." Usopp put his hand on your tum.

"Noooo!" Luffy chased him off and you laughed.

"Silly boy..." Tail swinging lazily between your legs, you walked over to where Robin stood. "Hey, girl."

"Hey girl."

"What do you think?"

"I think Sanji needs to realize that he gay."

"Preach it girl."

"Oh honey, trust me when I say, I am."

~~Skeeping Tyme~~

You padded through the dock yard of Water Seven, Luffy on your back. The fur on your shoulders bristled whenever one of the many shipbuilders got too close, and you had to force it to lie flat.

"It's okay, (Y/N)." Luffy muttered in your ear. "No one's gunna hurt you."

Your tail lashed and you bared your teeth at a stranger that got too close for comfort. You couldn't take any chances in a bustling place like this. Accidents happen, and you were determined to keep anything from hurting your babies. Luffy included.

"Now then." Luffy sat up straight on your back. "Let's go find a shipwright."