T W O

littlethingss11 writing 2014 / updated 2017

The thudding in my head overpowers the heaviness of my eyes and I open to see new surroundings. That spike of adrenaline is quick, and it's so powerful I begin to shake. Where am I? I look around and I see that I'm in a basement and my arms are tied behind my back. Sitting on a chair, my legs were also tied to the chair's legs, both sets of ropes burning my skin as I attempt to twist and turn out of them hopelessly. Nothing is covering my face so I am able to see the room, which looks like death. It is a deafening quiet, my consciousness gaining its volume as time passes until I hear voices from outside the door, turning it down. The voices are muffled, frustrating me.

Before I could attempt to listen any further and let questions swarm my mind, five men come into the basement. My eyes travel to each of them and they stop on the fifth one. My kidnapper.

"Just as you described, Zayn." One of the guys says darkly, I do notice his Irish accent. My shaking increases under their scrutiny as they begin to circle me as if I am their prey.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on this one," Another one says, he has curly brown hair and sinister green eyes. My eyes travel quickly to try and register what's going on, but fear blurs my vision while my mind rushes too quickly.

"She's damn fit," One with brown hair and blue eyes says.

"C'mon lads, I thought we were going to make her feel... welcome," My kidnapper says with an evil smile.

"Wh-who are you?" My voice is shaky and dry as I choke on my words.

"For a start, your worst nightmare," One of them says with a seductive tone. I learn that my captures names are Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn. The information makes me nauseous. I couldn't bear the decency of learning their names while their ropes burn my wrists and ankles.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I cringe at the nickname the man named Harry addresses me by. My fear works in favour of me momentarily as I refuse to open my mouth. "Not telling are we?" He says before quickly moving his hand to my throat, cutting off my air supply. My coughs and gasping fill the silence in the dreadful room until I splutter out my first name in a beg for release.

"Alex," I wheeze for oxygen to return to my lungs as he lets go of my neck. He raises an eyebrow expectant of me, while the threat of his hand still lingers near. "... Alex Kinzer," I choke out, pain still twisting my throat.

"Well, Alex," Harry continued. "You will assert us as Master or Sir," My eyes widen in fear and confusion. I try to articulate my confusion, but it gets twisted in my throat.

"B-bu- what?" I splutter.

"What was that Alex?" Liam interrogates.

"N-nothing," I say quickly, terrified. My oxygen disappears again as Liam's hand is planted firmly around my neck. I start choking again. My breath keeps hitching, trying to regain rhythm. I can feel tears building behind my eyes, burning them.

"Now I will repeat myself, what was that?" Liam bellows.

"I didn't mean to I swear! I just- I just don't understand. I-I'm sorry." I ramble for what seems to be my life.

"I'm sorry what, you little bitch?" Liam's face pulls into the light, which glares from above, as I cower away from him beginning to realise they are taking every opportunity to hurt me.

"Uh, s-sir. I'm sorry, sir?" My lip trembles and my wrist pull at the already burning rope in discomfort.

"That's a good little girl, Alex." Liam sneers. The confusion flowing throughout the room is making me nauseous.

"You better get used to this because you will be saying those names a lot more," Zayn interjects and I whimper at the thought of how much pain these men will inflict on me. I cower away from them as far as the rope allow me to.

"Baby girl," Niall kneels in front of me to look into my fear-filled eyes, breaking some of the multiplying tension in the room. I can see the devil dancing in his eyes. "How old are you, sweetheart?" There is a strange sincerity in his eyes, but a darkness overwhelms his presence and I stay quiet, too terrified to move a muscle. It's so silent while he waits for my answer I can here my own heart beating out of my chest, drowning out the only other sound in the room, the boys' irritated breathing. "Baby girl, I'm going to ask one more time." The edge in his voice makes my muscles convulse in fear involuntarily. "How old are you?" The syllables are slow and filled with danger, but my fear continues to push me into silence.

The deafening silence is broken, but it isn't by me. The click of a gun echoes throughout the room and a pressure swiftly builds on my forehead. I look up with tears in my eyes to see Harry at the end of the gun.

"He asked you a damn question, so give a fucking answer." The words spit between his gritted teeth. Voice leaves my lips as I begin to heave.

"Fifte- I'm fifteen." I can't wrap clarity around the words as the tears fall. The pressure disappears as the gun is retracted and I gasp in its swift absence. The boys seem to look around at each other in confusion and almost anger.

"Only fifteen, darling?" Louis joins in as they all continue to belittle me under their scrutiny. "When are you sixteen?" I look up with a now tear stained face in confusion. I struggle to form words, but I see Harry tighten his grip on the gun and I force my voice out.

"August 16th," I blurt out, my mind running too fast for me to make up a lie. The circle of boys look around at each other knowingly, smirks appearing on all of their faces as a glint of evil sparkles their eyes. A lone tear falls down my already wet cheeks.

"That's only 3 weeks away," Harry says in his seductive horror. He bends down and causes me to flinch when he touches my cheek. "Here is the plan," He burns into my eyes and makes the room get smaller just by his gaze. "We're not going to touch you, sweetheart, not until your sixteenth birthday," I feel my chest flow out with air in a form of relief. "But that doesn't mean we won't torture you in whatever ways we want until then." Harry seems chuffed with his plan as he rises in dominance and my chest is burning with my desire to scream. All the others grin evilly at me and I wince under the scrutiny. They turn their backs on me and without their gaze I have enough courage to speak up.

"Why?" I look at their backs as they pause at my small voice. Liam turns, walks toward me and bends to look me dead in the eye.

"Fear, baby girl. We're going to break you," he says menacingly and I can't breathe. I knew I was in for hell until my birthday and gods knows what after that, but I can't think that far before a blindfold is put on my eyes and I am left alone as I hear the echo of their footsteps. The echo changes to the sound of my heaving breath and tears as I breakdown in the dark.