F I V E

littlethingss11 writing 2014 / updated 2017

My head is spinning from watching the same wall for so long. They haven't let me out of this damn room for two days except to eat or to eye me hungrily. All I have left right now is my thoughts and fear. The more time I spend in here, the more they become the same. Apart from trying on the clothes in my dollhouse wardrobe, I have nothing to do. I am so damn sick of this room; I can't remember what time it is anymore. I have to leave this room, and I have been in here so long I have imagined up enough courage to leave it.

I walk toward the door with my little ball of bravery and remember that Harry came to see me before. I could see his lust for me, but he still didn't touch me. Though he must've been distracted because he left my door unlocked. I quickly slip out and start sneaking around the halls. It doesn't take too long until I progress down some halls that I have never seen before. The silence is worse than my room. It is only once I turn down hall after hall I realize I'm lost in the expanse of this place, but I hear a faint voice coming from down the stairs. I slowly make my way down there and soon figure out that it is Niall on the phone, but he is in a room and the door is shut. It's too hard to figure out what he is saying so I press my ear to the door, but to no avail, it's still mumbles. The mumbles fade suddenly, but I am too caught up in my confusion to notice.

My confidence dissipates in seconds as the door swings open and I crash into a furious Niall. Without a word he wrenches my arm and drags me through the halls to the basement. I am trembling with fear and let out loud whimpers of pain.

"This is what you get for snooping, baby girl." Niall says with a smirk plastered on his face. He throws me on a table and I hiss at the blow. He ties my hands above my head and my legs to the frame of the table and my exposure makes me shiver in fear. Without warning, Niall rips my shirt from my chest open from his strength. A silent tear escapes my eye and I remain quiet as Niall retrieves something from a locked cupboard in the corner. My eyes widen as I realize it is a whip.

"No, no, no, no, no! Please no!" I scream, though it makes no difference once my mouth is duct taped to muffle my screams.

"It's playtime." The smirk on his face is enough to make me shudder on the table. Niall stands back to examine my chest, which is barely covered by my bra. A look of lust flashes through his eyes, before pure evil takes over. The whip makes contact with my upper belly and I scream in agony against the tape. The sounds of the whip are echoing around the room. Niall brings the whip down again and again, the tears spilling from my eyes. He eventually rips the tape off my mouth and I gasp in response.

"How do you feel, sweetheart?" Niall asks as his eyes burn into mine. I choke out a cry in response as my pain speaks for itself. Black spots start appearing in my eyes and my consciousness starts to slip from me because my mind refuses to deal with the pain. Before I am taken by it, Niall plants a long and lingering kiss on my stomach and the pain of the twenty or so whip scars disappears for a moment. He starts to trail kisses up my torso and my neck until he reaches my lips. It is a quick and lust filled kiss, which leaves me in awe.

Niall leaves me tied up in the basement and shuts the door. I am in still too much pain to move and there is no way I have the energy to struggle my way out of here. So I just lay there, shirt off, scarred stomach and in need of rest. I let sleep invade me willingly.