S I X T E E N

littlethingss11 writing 2014 / updated 2017

"What's your name, beautiful?" Ryder's voice is husky. My nerves are through the roof as he shifts closer to me. I slowly raise my head to become aquatinted with his blue eyes. His face is framed by stubble and he look to be in his early 30's. He is terribly handsome. "Not going to tell me who are you, darling?" He continues, when I don't answer him. "I think I will call you... Red," he concludes from my red ensemble, taking my hand in the process and laying a kiss upon my knuckles. My breathing becomes erratic at the contact of the dangerous man and I'm sure, not only did Ryder pick up on it, the boys did too through the microphone.

"Calm down Alex, stick to the plan," Niall hisses into my earpiece. Ryder takes a seat, right next to mine at the bar of the very rich party and slides an arm around my waist.

"How about a drink for the finest woman in the room," He says and orders a drink for me. How old does he think I am? I'm not even old enough for alcohol.

"Tell me about yourself, Red," Ryder passes the drink to me.

"Lie," The boys hush into my ear.

"These secrets need to be unlocked with a key, Mr. ...?" I going along with the lies falling from my lips with the sexiest voice I can pull together and he believes me when I request for his name which is already known to me, though he doesn't know that.

"Ryder, call me Ryder," The smooth talk sends shivers up my spine, and not in the good way.

"Well, Ryder... a girl like me doesn't reveal herself to many, so good luck trying." I place my elbows onto the bar counter and show my cleavage. God, I am so glad I took drama last year in school or else I would be a lost cause trying to pull this off. His luscious gaze follows my actions toward my chest at my fairly good attempt at seduction.

"Perhaps, one of these secrets can be revealed with a dance," Ryder takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. We waltz to the gentle music playing and although I would usually be clumsy with my movements, my seductress front lets me flow with Ryder. Time passes as we dance and the whole room has their attention on me. In one way, I hate it because of the judgmental stares. Though on another point, I am enjoying the attention as I have been mainly deprived of it around the boys. The music finishes and I untangle myself from Ryder's arms. His proximity takes over my privacy and I feel like just his stare can tear down my walls of lies before he kills me. My anxiety gets the best of me. I feel like I am choking, like there isn't enough air, I have to leave. I run from the room as from a movie. 'The mysterious girl in the red dress, flees from her prince charming!', though in no way is he a prince charming. I can finally breathe as the balcony allows fresh air to run into my lungs. Feeling freer, I take a moment and notice no one else is here. I also hadn't realized that so much time had passed, it is already 11:30pm.

"What the hell do I do now?" I sneer into the microphone inside the corset of my gown.

"Stay with him, we won't be too much longer, we almost have the money, okay Alex? And remember if you don't stick to the plan..." Liam trails off.

"I know the consequences," I almost snap, but I break into a whisper.

"The consequences of what?" Ryder's voice frightens me senseless and I hold the railing in shock. Ryder smoothly grabs my waist to support me and I thank him with my eyes.

"Another questioned unanswered..." He huffs. "What will make you open your little chest of secrets, Red?"

"A drink may..." I let more lies fall. Of course I don't want alcohol.

"As you wish, darling," Ryder excuses himself to bring me a drink and I remain shuddering at the nicknames he has placed upon me. Ryder returns with my drink, and I take a swig. The new taste bubbles on my tongue. A smirk crosses Ryder's face and before I can figure him out he is ushering me back inside the party room, my red ball gown dragging behind. After more time dancing together, Ryder talking, and me lying it is around midnight and I start feeling tired, really tired. I yawn and let Ryder aid me as I become weaker by the second.

"Tired already, Red?" Ryder sneers.

"Yes, very." My voice breaks.

"That's a shame, how about you have a lie down, shall we?" Ryder's voice echo's though my head. I have never felt this drowsy before in my life.

"Alex, get out, get out now!" Panic fills Zayn's voice but I feel too tired to listen. I can hear the other four voices chiming in, telling me to escape Ryder, but even though I try, I feel too tired and I am too drowsy to fight anyone, so I can't. The dangerous man guides me up the stairs, but before make it to the top I collapse; Ryder takes me in his arms. I am placed on a bed in a random guest room and my eyes begin to close. I feel like every inch of my body is shutting down and I can't stop it. All my weight falls with the gravity and I feel like I am sinking thorugh the bed to the floor. An evil smirk is upon Ryder's face when I hear the door being locked.

"Why do I feel like this?" I weakly ask him with all the strength I can muster.

"It's the GHB, Red," he says almost innocently. He drugged me? When? "The drink darling, you took it pretty quickly too," As if he read my mind, or maybe I said it out loud, I can't remember. He makes his way around the room and I want to run, run from the room, run from the mansion, just run... but my body remains limp. My dress lies heavily on top of me and it covers the entire bed. Ryder strides over and crawls on top of me. I want to push him away but I have almost lost all feeling in my arms and legs. He starts kissing me, and though I don't want to respond, I wouldn't be able to anyway at my weakened state. The boys' voices are coming through my earpiece, but I can't understand what they are saying. The drowsiness is winning. I can't think straight, the drugs are flowing through me and I can't process what's going on. I do know however, Ryder is kissing me forcefully and trying to take off my dress. I can't even use my voice to scream for help. Ryder has his hands crawling all over me and I am trying to move, but my brain has disconnected to the rest of my body. I can't even reach for my gun stashed up my leg. I am too tired. A moment later, Ryder's sexual movements stop and he completely freezes.

"What's this, Red?" His voice is hoarse and I can barely make out that he has yanked my earpiece and microphone out of my dress. "Hello boys," Ryder starts talking through the microphone, which is supposed to be on me. "Now, I know you're up to something, or else you wouldn't have precious little Red here working for you. It's a shame, she is beautiful... even when she is unconscious," he practically cackles at his own remark. I want to scream, I want to scream my absolute lungs out, but the drugs are far too strong for my system. As Ryder starts removing his suit, it's like I can hear Louis screaming, he keeps screaming my name. It only takes a second for his voice to be shattered, along with the earpiece and microphone under Ryder's shoe. My last hope disappears and with that I lay lifeless on the bed, waiting for the worst. My gown is eventually removed and to my slight surprise, a gasp escapes Ryder's mouth as he takes notice of something.

"You don't have their tattoo... virgin." He chuckles maliciously. My doll body is about to be shattered into a million pieces.