N I N E T E E N

littlethingss11 writing 2014 / updated 2017

Being traumatized can affect everything in you. Seeing something that is terrifying can change you and seeing blood draining from somebody's head would be one of those times. I guess I am so traumatized that my body couldn't handle it. That is the reason why I must've blacked out and woken up to be inside a hotel room. I raise my head off the very expensive looking pillow and look around the room attempting to collect my thoughts. Where was Louis? What happened back at the mansion?

Curiosity takes over and I begin to leave the bed to search for my perpetrator, but only to be restrained by my wrist. Louis... that son of a bitch. The handcuff running from the bedpost to my wrist cuts harshly and doesn't let me explore my new surroundings. How I have managed to get through the past few weeks is beyond me. I don't understand, although I am grateful, how I managed to keep my virginity and end up here, possibly to lose it now. I remember parts of the blur from last night and Ryder's poisonous hands all over me. He touched me in places that let the tears break free, but he never actually had sex with me I don't think. I have no idea what Louis has in store but too much drama has been associated in my life right now, and from being nothing in high school with no attention, to this, a center-of-attention slave than I guess going back to my life before the boys would be strange. It would be so hard to return to that life. Imagine the questions people would ask, my god I would rather stay in hiding than answer those questions.

Why would I even have these thoughts? There is no way I will get out of this, so why would I let my mind wander like that? I will never see my family again, nor my friends. And now I have no way of finishing my education. What will I do for a job? Will I stay with Louis? What if he kills me? All of these stupid future plans are ridiculous because I will probably be dead before I can achieve them. What a waste. What a waste of my life. Footsteps interrupt my ridicule of thoughts and my blue eyes gaze into Louis' who has just enter the hotel room, my muscles begin to tighten.

"Alex,"

"Where are we?" I jump straight in.

"Away from the mansion," Louis says and I attempt not to roll my eyes at his lack of information.

"Why? And why am I handcuffed to a bed?" I keep bombarding him with questions.

"We are gone from the mansion because I had to get you out of there. You are handcuffed to a bed because I couldn't have you run away." Louis' blue eyes pour into mine.

"What about the other boys? I thought gangs stuck together." I say and he cringes at the phrase.

"I was never a part of that gang." He murmurs.

"What?" My surprise is completely evident in my voice.

"It was a lie... everything was a lie." I gasp fell from lips as my head starts to spin.

"What's going on? I can't take anymore confusion, Louis." I beg toward him.

"You want the truth?" Louis sighs.

"Yes, Louis please," he inhales and exhales slowly and begins to talk, whilst detaching me from the handcuff. Our proximity is a little intimidating, one move and lips might connect.

"The truth is... I am an undercover police officer." My heart dropped and my entirety stopped as the words fell from Louis' mouth. Undercover? I couldn't say anything. I was completely speechless. Louis continued on, seeming as I couldn't begin to interrupt. "When my brother died, I was determined to find out who did it. It tore me apart when he died. I always knew he shouldn't have joined Ryder's gang because it was trouble, but he never listened to me. I knew, I knew that the only way to find out the truth was to get into the police base. Once I became a police officer I went straight undercover and entered the gang with Zayn, Harry, Niall and Liam. From there I started putting the pieces together during my time in the mansion." I could feel my pulse racing as it itched across my skin while he continued his story. "When I figured out it was Zayn it was only matter of time before I got my revenge. Everything was falling into place... until he saw you. You were the interruption to my plans and Zayn has had his eye on you for months before you were kidnapped. Trust me, you were no random pick. Zayn told us about you and that's where his plan fell into place, which lead you to the mansion." Louis looked solumn. Zayn had been watching me before the kidnapping? For how exactly long had he done it? The cogs in my heads are turning at a dangerous rate. "The other four lads claimed you as property, I saw you as the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen," ruby roams its way across my cheeks at his statement. He thinks I'm beautiful?

"That's why they hurt you, hit you... abused you. But I couldn't stand it. Whilst being undercover fighting for my revenge on Zayn, I was singlehandedly falling for you, Alex. The innocent mystery worth more than gold itself, was being used as an item... a possession." The word makes me cringe and it sickens Louis. These things that Louis are saying, these are things I cannot even comprehend. Louis is in love with me. That's a thought I could never have imagined possible. "When Ryder returned last night and Zayn was shot, my work was practically done for me, but I had to make a diversion to take you and get you to safety. So I took any chance I got and took half my revenge out on Ryder. He was the leader of my brother's gang; he is part of the reason James died." Throughout Louis' explanation I felt like I couldn't breathe as tears gather in his eyes, breaking his facade. I knew Louis was different; he treated me differently to the way the others did. I was blinded this whole way through, I knew Louis and I had something, but I could never have thought he would love me.

"You're only here with me because I love you and as a police officer I have to protect you, I've always wanted to protect you" Louis says. Words are nonexistent and feelings rush through my veins leaving me exhilarated and filled with confidence. There have been too many confessions tonight. I lean forward, grabbing the back of Louis' head and crashing my lips to his. There is no hesitation before the movement between both our lips, which leads to an eruption of romance, dwelling fiercely between us. His hands slip slyly around my hips, pushing me back onto the bed and his lips erupted luscious kisses down my neck. Our hands intertwined as well as our heavy breathing as the sexual tension rises. As his pleasurable assault continues, my mind slightly wanders. He loves me, but do I love him? He lied to me and he left me in that damned place for so long, but now he saves me and finally made a quite dramatic exit from that place with me in tow. His hands slip under the loose top, which was thrown over me before I woke up, and they travel around my skin, setting alight every inch. I can feel his lips intoxicating the space on my neck and as my top is smoothly removed, they then travel down to my breast where pleasure fills through me and a small moans escapes my lips.

"So beautiful," Louis murmurs as he starts to undo my shorts. Within a second, fear strikes through me and with an abrupt push I get Louis off me. He seems extremely startled.

"You knew. You knew from the start doing this was what it was all about, police officer or not. I can't just give my virginity up to you after this, I have kept myself strong for too long,"

"I know, baby, I know. I will wait, I will wait for you." Louis pleads.

"It's not that simple Louis, I want my life back. I cannot thank you enough for getting me out of the mansion, but now I need to look for the future. But how can I have a normal life after this. I can't go back to my old life, and I can't stay here either. Louis, I don't know what to do..." Tears spring to my eyes as I realize my fate and Louis' arm drapes around me as I cry into his shoulder. He reaches and places my top back over my exposed body. Thoughts still turn around my head of how could this even be possible. Louis is an undercover officer.

"I do... I know what to do." Louis' voice peaks up as if he were excited. I raise my tear-stained cheek off of his shoulder in confusion.

"What? What are you talking about?" I croak out through my tears.

"I will give you a new life, Alex. And I will make sure you never get hurt again."