N I N E

littlethingss11 writing 2014 / updated 2017

I have been sitting alone in my room all night now. I stare at the clock and realise it is three in the morning and the entire mansion is dead quiet. I thought that I would be stronger in a situation like this, I mean, no I would never assume I would be kidnapped into a mansion by five men wanting to torture me, but I just assumed I would have more strength, inner strength. I have to leave, escape this horrid place and become free again, especially before my sixteenth birthday, which is now only five days away. I can't imagine what they will do after that. It's now or never. I creep out of bed with all of my courage and over to my window, looking out and seeing that it is a dangerous fall away from the ground. I look around frantically in a means to get out of this place. I make my way towards my bedroom door and taking deep breaths, I creep into the hall, surprised that my door was open. I progress down the stairs and through the maze of the mansion.

One of the back doors is ahead of me and I decide to take it, I just have to get past the back dining room to get there. With shaky steps, I manoeuvre myself in the direction of the door. I reach the door, unlock it and successfully step outside, astonished that all of these doors are opened. I step out of the mansion for the first time and gasp at the contact with fresh air. The sky looks so beautiful as I look around, seeing the natural light of the moon peering down on this nightmare. My thoughts run wild as I begin to run, run for the fence that will give me my freedom. I can feel the grass beneath my feet and my hair freeing its of its tangles. The world seems peaceful for once... until a voice ruins everything.

"Wrong way, Alex," Harry's voice scares me senseless and my body stops, becoming totally rigid.

"Wrong way, Sir?" I act dumb, completely frozen in my place. I can feel tears building behind my eyes. I knew it was too easy.

"Your punishment is in the opposite direction," I can sense the smirk in his voice, "because that's where you are going," he charges toward me.

"No, no, no, no!" I cry louder and louder as I back away from the approaching Harry. With one swift movement, I am swept up in his arms and flung over his shoulder. I kick and shout, but it is useless as he drags me back into this nightmare. I recognise the room he has taken me to and I shake in fear. This is the same place where Niall whipped me. Chains are wrapped around my wrists and ankles, pinning me to the wall, leaving me trapped and exposed to Harry's wrath.

"Now, Alex, it is pretty clear that you can't remember the rules of the mansion, so you are going to repeat them until you get them right," Harry explains absentmindedly as he ties me and I get distracted by his actions.

"Answer me!" He booms, a knife being brought to my neck. I start hyperventilating and sweating.

"Y- yes, Mas-ter," I stutter in fear. "Don't talk back, y-you own me..." I rack my brain for the other rules, whilst I feel the cold blade being gently teased across my bare arm. My breathing is erratic and its echo bounces around the room.

"Alex, babe, you're missing the most important one," He breaths evilly in my ear.

"D-don't run," I feel the first tear fall as the blade break my skin. I screw my eyes shut in agony.

"Yes, and what were you doing, Alex?" His green orbs bore into mine, once I reopen my tear filled ones.

"I was r-running," I hyperventilate further as my blood trickles slowly to the floor. Sobs and screams start to wrack through my frame.

"I am going to break you, baby doll," Harry lowers his voice. All that is heard throughout the room is Harry's intense breathing, my progressing screams, and the quiet dripping of my blood on the cold surface below. I struggle against the chains, only wanting freedom.

"P-please stop!" I scream as my voice and pain escalates. Harry drags the knife deeper from one arm to the other, cutting me softly.

"Not until you repeat all the rules perfectly," He smirks like a maniac. Letters start appearing on my skin and black spots are appearing in my eyes as we spend what feels like hours repeating rules. I can see Harry's awful soul fading from my vision and a sort of peace coming over me. As consciousness slips from me I start hearing his voice.

"Looks like I broke my doll." Managing to keep my eyes open in the slightest, I use my other senses over my sight. The agony is too much and I can feel my mind trying to run from it. The pain, burning, aching and stinging are all interrupted by one touch. Harry's lips come to contact with my own and through all of the pain, it is bliss.

But the sensation is not enough. My consciousness leaves me.