F I F T E E N

littlethingss11 writing 2014 / updated 2017

The butterflies haven't stopped, not since the second I woke up this morning. Jumbled thoughts have been the only thing running through my mind and I can't even keep track of them. On one note, I am so grateful that I am still a virgin. It's kind of weird how my masters taunted me about it for weeks and now that they have their chance, they are not taking it. Maybe it is because I still don't have the tattoo; they haven't branded me yet. On another note though, that could all change because of Ryder. I don't know who he is; I just know I am petrified of what he is capable of. When I woke this morning, the maids, cooks and other slaves were hard at work. In fact, they must've been working all night because the mansion was all done up, decorations and all. The main area has been turned into a party room and the bar is ready to be put in full swing. Knowing how dangerous my masters are, I am honestly quite worried about who else will be attending this event. It is around 10am and after I had breakfast with Niall, I have arrived at Alicia's to start getting ready. To me it seems too early, but she says it's barely enough time.

"Okay, plan is once I'm done with you, before you get your dress on, the boys need to talk to you and do something, I'm not really sure. But, lets get started." Alicia says frantically and gets started on my hair. I sit in that chair for hours having god knows what done to me as I turn from natural to artificial. There is a doll looking at me in the mirror.

"And you're done." Alicia notifies me. I look in the mirror and my mouth falls open. I can't even recognize myself and I cannot collect my jaw off of the floor. My bold velvet red hair is in a formal bun, curls bouncing down from it. My makeup is dark and quite stunning. I have black smoky-eyed lids, which are topped by a silver shimmer, and my lashes are extremely extended. My lips are the brightest of red, plus the foundation and cover up let's my insecurities decrease, even if it is just for tonight. It makes me look at least eighteen. Alicia managed to cover my bruises and cuts through the power of make up as well. The silver jewels in my hair make me look rich and somehow all of this makes me forget I am a kidnapped slave.

"Alright, head up to meet the boys and they will talk you through things," Alicia dismisses me with a smile and I head to where I need to go. An unbelievable amount of time has passed getting ready, and it is already 5 o'clock. By the time I arrive upstairs, Louis is waiting by the doorframe of a room that is still unknown to me. A gasp escapes his lips as our eyes make contact. He mustn't have expected me to look like this. I briskly look down and follow him into the room. The other four boys are sitting down on the black chairs and I look around the room. Their mouth fall open slightly as mine did in front of the mirror earlier. It only takes a moment to compose themselves. I let my eyes travel around the room and to my horror, weapons are upon the walls and the butterflies return to my stomach at the sight.

"Alex, tonight there will be hundreds of guests arriving, but all eyes will be on you, including Ryder's." Liam starts. As the boys stay seated, Louis starts grabbing gadgets off the wall and placing them on me. My eyes follow Louis' actions in curiosity.

"I don't understand. Why? What am I a distraction for?" I say and Harry sighs at my words.

"While you're flirting with those pretty little eyes, the boys and I will be going to his place for a little... raid," He says, smirking. As the conversation continues, Louis starts to lift my shirt and I yelp in surprise.

"Calm down, babe. I'm just attaching a microphone," Louis says.

"What for?" I continue looking at him tightening a belt around my upper waist.

"So we can hear everything you say and hear," Niall explains. Louis gets a little touchy as he reaches for the top of the inside of my bra to place the microphone there. A small groan leaves my lips in protest of Louis' touch.

"Will I be able to hear you?" I question.

"Yes, we will all be able to hear you, but you won't always hear us. The lads microphones will only work through the master controls so you will only hear what you are designed to hear, yours however doesn't have a switch, therefore we will hear everything from you," Liam says. Louis keeps attaching a wire from the band around my waist, up to my ear where the earpiece is placed. Then starts something on my right leg.

"Liam said last night about, umm... if..." I ramble on hopes of Liam catching on.

"If Ryder tries to have sex with you, you will use this," Louis catches on quicker than the others and shows me something that I never thought I would ever put my hands on. A gun. With the black strap, which has now been very tightly wrapped around my upper thigh, the small silver handgun is placed inside.

"You want me to kill him?!" I exclaim, completely in shock. The boys chuckle at my rash conclusion.

"No Alex, if worst comes to worst, you simply shoot him in the arm, or somewhere it will only injure him." Zayn speaks.

"Okay," I say shyly, petrified of the upcoming events.

"She's done," Louis declares and steps back to reveal his work.

"Good, now Alex, go up to your room, your dress is on your bed. The party starts in an hour." Niall subtly demands. I leave the room, carrying all of the gadgets with me. I reach my room and open the door to see the most beautiful dress. I can see now why Alicia put on such a bold coloured lipstick because of matches perfectly. The red ball gown is strapless and is tight and corset-like at the top while the layers of red material gathered to make the flowing ball effect completes the dress. After struggling into the gown, trying to manoeuvre it over the microphone band, I step into the bedazzled ruby shoes. I leave my room in time to see Niall at the top of the stairs. He is dressed in a suit, and he doesn't look half bad at all. I have to force my mind not to indulge in the obvious pleasures present in front of me.

"Alex," Niall seems lost for words, as am I. "I'll escort you down there." Nerves are in Niall's voice and if I wasn't their slave, I might have thought it was cute. Why are they making me do this? I just don't understand. Not that I'm not grateful that they are making me do jobs for them rather than them making me a sex doll, but still, I just don't understand the purpose. We reach the top of the stairs and Niall stops. Hundreds of people below are present in my view between my eyes and I become nervous.

"You'll be fine," Niall coos kindly, which is odd. He tucks a loose curl back into place, kisses my forehead and whispers to me. "Just stick to the plan and remember... you have the gun," and he progresses down the stairs without me or another word. I take a moment to compose myself. You can do this Alex, just pretend like you actually can act. Breathe. Breathe, Alex breathe. My silly meditating routine is interrupted by Harry's voice in my ear.

"Okay Alex, can you hear me?" His voice is rough.

"Yes, Sir." My voice is shaking.

"Good, now only listen to my instructions from now on, don't reply or else people will know you're in on something." His instruction seems fair enough. "Okay, now walk down the stairs and when a guy comes up to you, I will tell you if it's Ryder or not." I follow his orders and I progress down the stairs, red ball gown trailing in suite. Almost the whole room stops to admire the girl in the red dress, and it feels odd being that girl.

"Go and sit by the bar," Zayn's voice runs through my line of hearing in the earpiece and I make my way over there, all eyes still on me. Everyone in this place looks dangerous or rich, probably both. Once I am sitting by the bar, only a few eyes are still on me, which I am grateful for because it is definitely less than before. Only moments later, I can feel a presence beside me.

"That's him, that's Ryder," Niall says in my ear.

"Showtime Alex." Harry says, before my poker face is put on.