Chapter 2

Desiree Pov

I woke up with the worst hang over ever man, the sun is fucking with my eyes and making my headache even worse.

I'm blaming this shit all on Shawonda because she was the reason why I drunk so much. I finally built up enough strength to get up out my bed.

I need some for my headache I don't care what it is. I ran to the bathroom when I felt myself about to throw up. This shit is not wassup right now.

After I got done spilling my inside in the toilet, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started to brush my teeth with the light off.

Once I was done I walked into my living room and seen Shawonda and some dude on my couch naked.

"Get y'all asses out my house" I said pissed off that the bitch fucked in my house.

Shawonda grabbed her head because that hangover was just kicking in for her.

"Chill Dezzy my damn head hurt" She whispered softly

The dude started putting his clothes on and left out with out saying anything.

"Follow his ass out the door"

"Why you tripping girl"

"You just fucked on my couch, I don't like that shit"

"I thought I was at my house sorry, I'll clean it up" She said trying to stand up and block the sun that was shining through the windows.

I shook my head and walked to the kitchen to try to put something in my stomach. I scanned in my refrigerator for a second until I found a fruit bowl and grabbed that.

I walked back out seeing Shawonda scrubbing my sofa with some kind of shit and whipping it off with baby wipes. She had finally put on her outfit from last night back on.

About last night, a lot of shit popped off. I ended up punching the girl that was with Monster and he even talked to me for a second or so.

Just being up close and him looking at me made me drench my panties, he have a powerful effect on me and he didn't even know it.

I ate half of the fruits and gave Shawonda the rest. I went to take a shower cause I hate feeling dirty.

30 minutes later I was rubbing lotion on my body and putting my clothes on. I decided to wear my bleached cut up shorts with a white crop top then I slid on my white yeezy shoes.

I walked out in the living room with my over the shoulder purse put my house keys inside along with my phone and other necessities.

"Girl come outside with me I'm Finna beat this bitch ass" Shawonda said loudly I guess her headache gone.

"What happened"

"That hoe was talking shit about me and my kids talking bout my children clothes was filled with bed bugs that's E-motherfucking lie, I keep my house clean"

"Who told you that?"

"Quanisha just called me and told me Felicia drop my kids off at her house this morning and kept they food"

"That's fucked up"

"Right come on bitch"

I followed behind her and seen some of everybody out that bitch as always. Soon as I locked my door and turned back around Monster's car was coming into view. I lowkey got excited.