Chapter 3

"EVERYBODY GET ON THE FLOOR"  Says the police busting through the front door of Monster's club.

Continuation of Desiree's Pov

I've been in jail for two hours they booked my ass quicker than a motherfucker.

Just to my luck I was in the same cell with my mother.

So Officer Melissa aka Miss.Bougie deals with the prostitution cases and she tried her hardest to get me charged with that but didn't have any evidence. Because she had "pull" she called the police, her coworkers and told them I threaten her life. They arrested me for intent to kill.

Monster said that he will be down to get me out but to be honest I don't expect him to come down it's not his responsibility.

By now he probably forgot all about my ass, and besides Melissa threaten him by saying she'll make his life hell if she's sees his name under my bail.

"I always wanted you to be better than me but I see that you're just like me" My mom said jumping to conclusions and then she laughed to herself about it.

"I'm not in here for prostitution Nicole, that bitch ass officer lied saying that I threaten her life because the man she wants showed interests in me"

She laughed again like I told her the funniest joke ever. I take up for this woman and she doesn't even deserves it. She's beyond sick in the mind.

"You probably fucked her man for a dolla, stop kidding yourself" My mom laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Nicole" I said laying back on the uncomfortable bed.

My mom came and jumped on top of me quick and held my arms down.

"Watch your fucking mouth, I'm horny as fuck and that mouth of yours is turning me on I'm trying to be a good mother and not rape your ass so don't say shit else, do you understand me little girl" Nicole yelled at me but low enough so nobody else could hear.

I threw her ass off me and was about to punch her in the face for saying that nasty shit to me until my id number was being called and the cell door opened. I was being released.

"Get your brother and sister for me and take care of them imma be in here for good 15 years" Nicole said getting up off the floor.

"Fuck you and them" I said

She laughed as the gate closed and then I heard her say something to the guard "Hurry up and get somebody else in here I'm horny and you can join to"

Fucking nasty ass individual, she have an std and was ready to spread it.

Monster Pov

"Let's go get my bitch outta jail, this all yo motherfucking fault got that snake ass bitch in her face lying on her and shit" Shawonda screamed at me. Growing some balls all of sudden.

I already had that shit handled. My homeboy was bonding her fine ass out as we speak.

"Shut the fuck up, Skrilla bringing her ass here now as we speak"

I looked around my empty club cause I had everybody leave the building. Melissa ass ain't no saint I could have her ass under investigation right now but imma wait til she try some more foul shit.