Chapter 26

She just nodded and got up went to the bathroom and did what daddy said. Then my phone started ringing nobody but Skrilla pie ass.

"BRUH WAY YOU AT" HE SAID HOLLERING INTO THE PHONE.

If you know Skrilla he ain't never this extra so something gotta be going on.

Monster POV

"Miami home, wassup?"

"Westcoast niggas snitching man they think you on the run bro, this shit all look suspect"

"What you mean, ain't nobody running from them people mane they tripping, we ain't got shit to do with it so keep cool" I only talk like that cause we on the phone they ain't using shit against me.

"I know man, how we gotta handle this shit man"

"Let it die down, I'm chillin so you need to chill" I said back to him and soon as he responded I hung up the phone.

I finally got up to go get my son dressed for breakfast cause Desiree will be out any second and see that my son not ready and she'll be ready to snap on my ass. About not having my ass do shit because I'm lazy this or etc.

I walked into the room where he was and to my surprise he was still sleeping. My baby getting big man seem like yesterday when I found out I was gone be a daddy.

In some ways I ain't wanna grow up on that level yet even though I was already handling boss shit but that was another reason that I did not think I was gone be ready for it mentally.

But when I look at my son right here right now In this moment and realize he's the reason why I gottta go harder and get my shit under control.

My family can't be wondering who the hell on our backs 24/7 and I know that I'm preaching about it like it's so simple but one day it'll be in action and I put this on Ma Dukes. It's up and stuck.

I dug through his clothes and found him something comfortable to put on and by the time I started getting him dress he was fully awake.

The thing I liked about my son is that he's a G like his pops, he don't really be on all that crying shit. He just be looking trying to figure out what the fuck be going on. But that boy will cut up for some damn food.

"Bae you got him dressed" Desiree said as she was entering the room.

"Girl I got this" I said whole time looking at her. My prize. Sometimes I wish I can go back to that night and redo it. Swear my kid and her don't deserve to be in no on the run shit.

I never thought I'll be in some shit like this though. Monster not messy but that shit just folded before my eyes.

"What did Skrilla say earlier on the phone" Desiree nosey ass asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing" I said nonchalantly tryna keep her out my business as much as I can. Her ass tend to jump to conclusions before playing shit cool.

"Diyon Sr you know I'll leave this motherfucker like I did before , Mikeye right down the road" She said throwing up what she did the very first time I brought her here with the old trucker dude.

"You ain't crazy" I said plainly and took my son and walked out the room.

"Don't temp me" she said on my ass like she was stuck there.

"I ain't tempting you shit, you the one that's bringing up shit from the past and threatening me on some leaving shit like we ain't got a child in this, you don't wanna be with me for real take yo ass on then" I said fed up. Every situation she always leaving or threatening me like you she don't wanna be here. I don't know if it's the situation I'm dealing with or it's just the end of the road for us. And I hate for that too be true. I love her toxic ass.