Chapter 17

Shawonda and I crept up behind them to see what was going on and I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Continuation of Desiree's Pov

"Is he dead for real?" I slipped up and said to Monster.

Monster sigh before saying anything back to me.

"No this is just code talk" Monster said back to me finally, seems like five minutes went by before he said anything.

I waited patiently before saying anything else. I could tell Monster was livid at the moment.

I'm kind of mad to that he haven't taught me the code talk yet but I'll discuss it later.

I watched as Skrilla scan the paper with his hands like that's going to give him more information.

"This a setup" Skrilla said all at once.

Monster continued to look at the paper and didn't say anything back to Skrilla. So Skrilla continued to talk.

"They don't even allow the inmates to use this kind of paper, only the guards bro"

"How in the hell they know our shit" Monster said mad as fuck now.

"Somebody gotta be working against us in the prison some shit going down and we need to holla at Trill asap" Skrilla said still looking at the paper, probably a million thoughts going through his head.

"Yeah that's a must" Monster said agreeing with his homeboy.

"This shit is getting ridiculous" I whispered to no one specifically it was more of a thought.

"What you expect? You with a hood nigga" Shawonda said looking at me like it doesn't bother her or like she doesn't get the bigger picture.

I'm starting to think for my child now, what if some shit pop off and it affects my son in the end.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes at Shawonda.

"Ain't nobody touching you or my son so you can get that shit out ya head" Monster said to me like he knew exactly what was going on in my head.

"Whatever" I said with a slight attitude and looked the other way.

Monster looked at me and if looks could kill I'll be dead as fuck.

"Girl stop trying me" He said sternly then went to looking at the paper.

"I do what the fuck I want" I said back to him while walking up my stairs.

Monster's Pov

Desiree ass been mad at me for about three days now imma let her mad ass cool off , so for the past couple of days I've been staying at my crib trying to figure this shit out.

Trill called me and told me what went down on the inside, Melissa is targeting Trill through Pam. I guess she's trying to send a message.

So today Pam is dead.

First we are going to give her a pregnancy test to make sure we ain't killing his seed to cause I know he'll regret giving us the okay if she is really pregnant with his child.