Chapter 9

"Babe I gotta puke" I said to him after the song went off and he took me to the bathroom and I spilled out my insides and Shawonda came out of no where holding my hair.

Desiree's Pov
1 month later Monday @7:23 am

For the last month or so I've just been feeling awful but Monster always was there to make sure I was straight.

Trill court day was set today at 9:00 am and we got the best lawyer but he got to much evidence on his ass so we can only hope the lawyer get him the lesser sentence.

Right now I'm at my house, Shawonda lives with me now she hit rock bottom and bills became to much for her and she needed a place to crash so I told her she could live with me along with her 4 kids. I didn't mind her kids they're basically my God kids, they all have their own bedroom I even let them decorate it how they wanted it.

I've been getting these strange count downs in the mail and today it said I had one more day of freedom I ain't tell Monster about it because I ain't want him to become all over protective over me and shit. I just figured it was a hating ass bitch that wishes she was in my spot so I ain't taking it serious.

Me and PnB been working on a track and of course Monster overprotective jealous ass was on the scene I think it's coming along great. I'm not sure if I want to make singing as my career because I like my freedom it'll just be something I do for fun.

"You know where the flat iron is? Because my leave out is being disrespectful" Shawonda said coming into my room with her sweatpants and half shirt on.

I laughed slightly and shook my head, "Its in my bathroom on the counter and bring my shit back to" I said rolling my eyes at her.

I watched as she flicked me off and walked into the bathroom grabbing my flat iron, "I see you feeling better hoe"

"A little bit but I couldn't sleep so I decided to just go ahead and get up and get dress so that I can go to the court house"

"You might need to go to the hospital sis and see if you have that virus that's been going around" Shawonda said sounding concerned.

I smile sweetly, "I'm good girl, I just wanna see wassup with Trill" I bent down to grab my gold heels since it matched my purple blouse and black skirt.

"Bitchhhhh that ass getting fat, Monster been fucking that shit up" Shawonda said all loud and shit damn near scaring me out my thongs.

"Girl this ain't nothing but rice and cabbage Monster ain't getting the glory for this one" I said jokingly back to her.

"I be damn" Monster said walking into the the room, he scared the fuck out of Shawonda the bitch gone run in the bathroom and I busted out laughing.

"Bitch bring ya ass back out here it ain't nobody but Monster silly ass"

We watched Shawonda walk back out slowly observing for her self then she gone roll her eyes at him.

"I wasn't scared I was tryna uh unplugged the flat iron because it was getting to hot" Shawonda said scratching her forehead and looking off to the side like she was telling the truth but we both knew she was lying.

"It be the ones with the most mouth that turns out to be scary as fuck" Monster said laughing and shaking his head.

"Bitch boy don't get slap, my hands don't discriminate" Shawonda said rolling her eyes and walking out the door with the flat iron.