Chapter 13

Once Monster seen that he pressed a button on his side and then it beeped back. Second after that he pulled out his gun which was making me scared. I didn't know if the person is still inside or not.

Monster Pov
Continuation of last chapter

I pressed my button to let my niggas know that was on standby in the parking lot to come up stairs. A whole minute went by and they finally came running up the stairs.

"Josh take Lady Monster downstairs" I whispered immediately just in case somebody was inside.

He nodded his head and slightly grabbed Desiree's shoulder which made her voluntarily walk with him to the car.

Skrilla, Trill, Patrick and the rest of the boys started inching inside with me looking out behind them. As we came into the front we seen Desiree's shit all over floor and the hotel living room is fucked all the way up.

We searched everything without touching shit cause we ain't getting the blame for nothing in this bitch, nobody was in here but there was this little note on the counter

It reads; I'll be back for you so we can start a family. You, me, my son, and that fuck nigga baby will be mine as well. Love you!

I shook my head at that shit cause it verified that it is Aj and he ain't doing nothing but making it easy for the law to buss his dumb ass. He better not let me catch him before they do cause ain't nan nigga gone be claiming my child but me.

"Don't worry bout her shit, its replaceable... handle this shit with the hotel owner Skrilla I gotta get my lady and seed outta this bitch" I said to my homeboy as I walked out the doorway.

"Already" Skrilla said as I made my exit making sure my surroundings was clear and keeping my guard up.

It's a good thing to always follow your gut instincts because my gut was telling me to pop up on Desiree at the hospital and bring her back home today but then some shit popped up that needed to be handled asap and I was gone come to the hotel after she got back from the hospital but I changed my mind. I thank the man above for guiding me to go with my gut.

I finally made my way to the car I seen Josh and Desiree sitting in the inside she looked exhausted and he looked paranoid.

Josh kept looking in the back windows, side, fronts, and wherever else to insure that everything was good.

Before I made it fully to the car he hoped out, leaving the door open so I can just slide on in.

"What's the next move boss?" He questioned me waiting on me to dismiss him.

I grabbed my chin hair and pulled on it real quick before responding, "Tell Skrilla to gather everybody up once he's done here and meet me at the warehouse in the woods"

I paused and thought for a second, "Oh tell him too send a couple of boys to Lady Monster's house asap cause Shawonda them there"

"Bet" Josh stood back waiting for us to leave completely and once we were out of his sight he went back towards the elevators.

Trill Pov

It ain't nothing to being behind bars, I can't do this shit for ever though... too many niggas in one space. They all cool with me cause I'm apart of Monster's crew and he's well respected and they all know you ain't to be fucked with if you're apart of Monster's crew mainly because it's hard to join. Shit seems like I had to go through trials and tribulations to get in.