Chapter 22

"I can't do that, he already on his way out" She shrugged her shoulders and kept walking by me.

"Even better" I said to her letting her know he was still apart of the plans.

Monster either going to be locked up for life or dead when I get done with his ass.

Desiree's Pov

It's been awhile. I would be lying if I said i was doing fine. My lil perfect world was flipped! I don't know where the fuck my man is and or why he is excluded me. Hell Lady Monster and Monster is a myth at this point.

Shawonda been literally my right hand through all this shit. So I'm glad she's in my corner. Especially being a new mother.

I also know she's been snooping around on me as far as the whole pussy application thing goes but it's honestly just a front. Nobody knows that our lawyer negotiated with the court to get Trill out early even though his original release date is around the corner. I feel like he would know where he is he's basically my last hope.

I'm on my way to pick him up. Even though Monster abandoned me I wouldn't dare step out on him we in this shit deep. So I hope whatever he is going through he don't step out on me. I'm liable to kill his ass if he do.

I made it to the jail, I guess my ass late cause Trill is already on the outside with his lil bag. He's starting to look more mature, he is hella buff  I guess sitting in a cell for almost a year will do that to ya.

"Wassup sis" Trill said getting in my pink ass car.

"A lot, how are you feeling about all of this" I quickly asked him trying to get this shit figured out.

"I know where they at but if Monster didn't tell you, it's not safe for you to be popping up with me at. I just got out I ain't tryna be 6ft under yet... so what I want you to do is drop me off at the crib imma get changed and strapped and head out" Trill said to me all at once. All I did was nod.

"Ion want you to worry about dis to much, I want you to get back and take care of my nephew cause you know Shawonda mind ain't bright" Trill said to me once again.

"I know but wassup with you and that Pam girl? Is she really pregnant?"

"Yeah I can tell she's getting big but she been hiding it good as fuck behind that uniform, ion believe it's mine sis" Trill said truthfully... just letting me know how he felt.

I honestly knew he wasn't being spiteful when he said it but that what happens when you're trying to keep your manhood while locked up for almost a year. Any guard that's willing to give the cat up the guys gonna take it.

"Well that's why we got DNA testing you'll be straight either way it goes" I said to him and he just nodded and turned up my music. I can kick his ass for that imma let him vibe this time.

Shortly after we arrived to Trill's house and his car and shit was in the driveway.

"Home Sweet Home" Trill said touching the damn driveway cement.

"Nigga that shit ain't that serious nie" I said while shaking my head and laughing at him.

He shot me a bird, "Ay man I appreciate y'all for paying my bills and shit fa me, imma go get strapped and showered and head out. Imma call you later" Trill said to me. I nodded my head once again and backed up.