Chapter 21

A/N: *comment for faster updates*

"Come here I have no problem with doing that" I said instantly getting horny.

Shawonda I'm gone be yo worst nightmare bitch do not take me lightly just cause I nutted in you and you got my seed. I will end yo fucking life if I don't win this custody battle!

Monsters' Pov

We finally made it to the airport and we started gathering our shit. Everybody was basically in they own zone not really saying shit.

"Seem like that flight took fucking forever! A bitch went to sleep damn near fifty eleven times" Shawonda was trying to talk to break the silent but everybody ignored her ass.

I started looking around for Savage and Bone since that's who I asked to come scope us up from here. I swear if these niggas late they both getting shot in the fucking arm.

I look to my right after a second there they were pulling up on the side of us. I open the door Desiree got in first then Shawonda then Skrilla. I ain't even say nothing to they ass I'm already hot with all of them.

They knew shit wasn't sweet kept their head straight the whole ride.

35 minutes later

We had just got to the warehouse and I had everybody at the setup except for the West coast niggas. We did the code knock and shit everybody stood up and I ain't say shit to em. I guided Desiree to the back with me so that we could change so we can get to the bottom of this shit. At this point it's fuck war as of now I gotta find the nigga that's in charge and had the fucking nerves to kidnapped Ej and Arouri.

I swear them niggas dead. On my mama!

I change into my all back fit everything was gone be black out. Desiree was still trying to get her shit out of my warehouse office by the time I changed.

I sat down on the edge of my desk just watching her me and this woman done been through some shit man. You'll think we been together for a damn decade.

"Diyon I want my damn son" Desiree said turning  around facing me. Stopping herself from what she was doing.

"My son good" I said to her nonchalant. I ain't new to none of this shit. I prepped my whole family for shit like this they were already in place.

"I swear if they fuck with my son I'm going straight to prison off rip" Desiree said finally snatching her clothes off putting on her all black.

I know it's the wrong time but I couldn't help but to stare at her body and instantly get turned on.

"Stop staring at me like that Diyon" Desiree said finally noticing me looking at her.

"Damn I can't look at what's mine?" I said while taking my hand and rubbing my head slowly.

I watched as she rolled her eyes at me and then looked away. So I got up and walked towards her and she just looked at me not saying anything yet.  Until I grabbed her by the waist.

"This the wrong time to try to be nasty Diyon for real" she said while crossing her legs. Just like the old days I knew she was wet. Rather she wanted to be or not.