Chapter 6

A/N: Inline comments are the best!

We gone see what kind of Monster he
is.

Continuation of Desiree's Pov
One week later, Thursday 1:54pm

I literally haven't been doing anything since I dropped Shawonda off back home that day from Sam's. To be honest I haven't even left the house yet because I refused to be seen or even run into Monster.

Shawonda been coming knocking on the door but I haven't been answering, my phone bill was due three days ago but I haven't went out and pay my bill nor did I get a new phone yet.

I knew of Monster ever since I was 17 and I always wanted to feel him in my inside but I never thought he was going to be the one I actually create feelings for and it's crazy because we never got a chance to know more about each other. Shit I'm still on a street name basis, I don't know. I've never felt so alone before it's like I'm feening for his eyes to be all on me.

I'm not leaving out this apartment until the moving crew gets here which is in a couple of hours because I'm leaving a week earlier I gotta get my shit together so I can make a major come back.

I got out my bed and pulled my thongs and my bra out my box and went to turn my shower on so that it could be warm by the time I got in. I really didn't want to dress up since I'll be moving into my already decorated house but I still I had hella clothes that need to be unpacked so I just grabbed my black spandex shorts and white tank top since my all white yeezys wasn't packed yet.

I walked back into the bathroom and stripped out of my sleeping clothes and stepped inside my shower and let the warm water hit me for a few minutes before I started bathing my self I decided to shave since my ass was getting hairy. I haven't been fucking so I just didn't give a fuck but I'm wearing shorts and I don't want people to see how hairy I am.

After being in there for a good hour I got out and dried off then applied my lotion from bath & body works then put on my thongs and black spandex shorts then my bra and white tank top. I sprayed my perfume on and then applied deodorant lastly I brush my teeth. I picked up my dirty clothes and threw them in the dirty clothes basket and sat down on my bed and put on my shoes.

I just left my hair in a bun because I honestly didn't feel like doing it.

Somebody started knocking on my door so I got up and peep through the peep hole, it was the movers Praise God.

I opened the door and the light blinded the fuck out of my ass. I covered my eyes and welcomed the movers inside.

"So are you taking everything to the new house or you giving it away to charity?" Black dude questioned me.

"All the big furniture and shit can go to charity I'll let y'all know bout the small shit but still bring it outside"

They nodded their heads and went to work taking shit outside I know everybody in the damn projects was looking. I decided to carry my dirty clothes basket to my car just to be seen. I picked it up while grabbing my keys off the night stand next to my bed and waited for the mover guys to pick up my sofa and I walked right behind them with my basket.

I scanned the crowd while waiting for them to reposition the chair so that they could get down the stairs.

Felicia was standing with some of her ratchet ass home girls looking over my way rolling her eyes and pointing and shit. I honestly wanted to fuck that bitch up, we will have our day.