Chapter 23

She started trying to grab my hair and shit until I slung the bitch on the floor. I was punching her repeatedly like all my built up stress I've been feeling for the past month out on this girl. Until I heard Shawonda loud ass screaming.

I stopped and jumped up to check on my friend lord knows I hope she is okay.

Continuation of Desiree's Pov

"What the fuck is going" I said to them when I walked in Skrilla office Shawonda had a gun on Skrilla this bitch really wanna lose her life.

I can see tears rolling down her face. Never gave I ever seen Shawonda mean ghetto ass cry.

"This bitch ass nigga cheated on me and to make it worse he told me to my fucking face that she was the second bitch he slept with. So at this point he's intentionally trying to hurt me" Shawonda said sounding so broken.

Skrilla look like he felt bad for her but even with the gun in his face he showed no remorse.

"Shawonda put down the gun and ask him why, killing him won't solve your problems babe" I said trying to get her back in her right mind.

"I want him to feel this hurt" Shawonda pleaded.

"All my fucking life niggas fucking used me for their own purposes and try to abandoned me once their done and I'm tired" Shawonda said once again.

"Okay move on sis, take care of your kids don't die behind a nigga and if anything he'll feel bad alive cause being dead he ain't gone feel shit"

Keep in mind Monster and whoever else could fit into view is behind us. Half of them with guns ready to shoot.

"Give me the gun" I said to her once again.

"You don't understand, with yo perfect life and all"

"Shawonda you know my life never been perfect, so stop making this a pity party for yourself... give me the damn gun and be adult"

She paused for a second and then handed me the gun. And instantly broke down crying shaking and everything.

I remembered when Shawonda always told me to become a boss ass bitch so to see her like this completely through me off.

I moved to go comfort my friend but Skrilla beat me to it.

"Man get up, my action wasn't on you it was completely my selfish ass reason I just felt like shit was over when you up and moved out" Skrilla said to her.

"Because the kids didn't need to be around you, you was everywhere we wanted you to get yo shit together"

"I am sorry, it was my fuck up man. I promise that shit won't happen again"

"I know it won't happen again because I'm not going to put myself in a position where it's a chance, we can co-parent when it comes to Laiden but anything else is dead" Shawonda said finally finding her voice and standing up.

"Shawonda, please"

"I'm good, you made me hit my lowest... I love you so much I was willing to take your life because you caused me pain and that it self is unhealthy so I'm done" Shawonda said to him once again.