Chapter 8

"Already" Then he shut the door and took off running to the van and I turned the music on and left out and they were right behind me but went left to go off and handle business. I just pray my baby be safe.

Monster's Pov

"Wassup Michael" I said to my connect since he was holding Trill by the throat. My nigga wasn't phase by it at all, he looked like he wanted to fuck his ass up.

Michael started laughing and that shit pissed me off even more.

"Wassup young blood, what brought you here?" Michael grinned at me awkwardly, I honestly wanted to punch his ass in the face but I have to much respect for him.

"Man listen I ain't got time for all that fuck shit why you holding my worker hostage?"

"I'm the wrong motherfucker you wanna be raising yo voice at especially since (dramatic pause) never mind you already know what I was getting at" He said winking his eyes at me.

"G I ain't Tryna get into all that right now when the time come for me to respect ya ass I will but right now I'm trying to get some understanding because my patience is running on a thin line"

Even though I do respect him more on a personal level but business level he had me fucked up. I don't give one fuck.

He laughed, "All I have to do is make a phone call and you'll respect me right now motherfucker"

"G wassup with it? Why you on this fuck shit tonight!!?"

"This motherfucker" then he gripped Trill throat harder and shook him a lil bit. Then he continued.

"Gone count the shit in front of me like I was really gone screw you motherfuckers over, it pissed me off this lil jitter bug don't have no respect for elders but once I knock his ass out he'll understand my wrath"

Dude sound straight like a pussy, I'm thinking Trill done fucked some shit up that's gone costs us to go into war and I would also lose something precious to me.

"He was just doing his job G, you really need to chill out" I said rubbing the back of my head getting tired of this shit. I was lowkey tired all I wanted to do was have my baby lay up under me and go to sleep.

"I don't give a fuck, next time send a different motherfucker I don't like this lil nigga" then he pushed Trill towards us and Trill had his fist balled up about to attack him before I snatch his ass and threw him to Skrilla.

I know he tired of getting snatched up but shit I ain't bout to let him attack the man and start another set of problems, I ain't got that much patience left.

"Savage picked up the bags and bring them to the van, I'll drive your car cause I'm done for the night.. just stop by in the morning with Trill to pick it up"

He nodded his head at me and did as was told.

"Dang bruh you already done for tonight? That ain't like you" Skrilla said surprisingly.

I nodded at Michael and his guys all they did was smirk, I walked closer towards Skrilla without fully turning my body away from Michael them.

"Yeah man I got some waiting on me at home" I said while rubbing my hands together.

He laughed, "Y'all motherfuckers gone keep on and it's gone be a little monster round this bihh and we don't need that shit no time soon you two motherfuckers already exceeded the limit"