Chapter 3 - School always sucks

Witch luck

Chapter 3 – School always sucked

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

"It's alright look it's only my nose nothing else" I scowled. I mean it was a minor door injury with my nose, although it's swollen a little and has gone a nice shade of purple it was fine, I hope.

"Still that was mortifying to get a call that you got hurt first thing" my aunt stared at me wide eyed; she was so funny I really loved her, she touched my nose to help but I winced, she grimaced.

The blonde eyebrows shot up to the hairlines of the woman's deep concern, however as usual she was trying everything she could think of, that would make the me happy. However, I only felt guiltier for what happened. I didn't want to see them like this I mean they had to be really tired now. And I could tell by my aunt's flushed face that she felt a little bit relieved that I had my limbs intact.

"Really Aunt Eva, it's alright I'm still functioning maybe a little jet lagged, but I am fine!" my voice squeaked. She still didn't look convinced, "Seriously don't stay on my account you have to go back to work or else I would feel bad"

I felt extremely bad, that they couldn't go to work because of me; I'm in fact still dazed and sitting on the sofa staring into space from time to time. My aunt however turned towards my cousin, who by the way stood staring at me like I was something disgusting, but had a smile of contempt on her pretty face. Of course, even when I'm still in pain there is always something about me that went wrong and she was the cause of it, oh how she changed.

Meghan was in fact, the person who stayed by my side, while Keira was instructed to tell her parents. Which was sweet in my opinion that is, which was nice and all. While I waited she just sat there playing on her Ipod. I don't know whether that was being nice or simply mean that I was holding my nose with ice, in pain or her playing games while still next to me. However, when Blake walked through that door to check on me with his first aid I watched her shoot up, and come to help me like I was a disabled person. I was really freaked out by her personality she changed so much, it hurt to see her. However, Blake he was really gentle with me though, which was nice of him and he kept asking if I was ok, my answers were of course slow and mostly one worded. However, I think he knew I was a bit more shocked than I let on.

"Come on mom, she's going to be ok we can leave you know" replied Meghan who looked pretty pissed off. She couldn't enjoy her free orgy party or be with Blake, who happened to leave right after checking on me, she pulled her mother away from me.

"I'm so sorry Mekare if your dad found out about this, he would kill me also I really do apologize about not picking you up from the coach, I thought you would be here after we came back from work" Aunt Eva sighed heavily once again as if it was her fault.

I don't think she needs to worry about my dad; he was the one who sent me away anyway. I think he was more preoccupied with my sister, rather than me. I think it will be completely different if my twin was here, rather than me. At least she would not have a bruised nose like I would and make an ass out of herself. She was of course the more loved one more than I, so how is it possible that the other twin being me ends up with all the bad luck.

"It's alright I am here now!" I replied and moved my arms up and down to show her, she gave me a pretty smile "My nose will heal believe me" I replied with a painful smile.

I didn't exactly feel angry about her not getting me, I mean I was perfectly fine coming by myself that is. If few troubles was caused and a lot of cursing that is, I saw my aunt look back at me closely as she walked out the door, followed by her husband uncle Ted. Who was a cute burly man with a nice beard. I really liked his beard; he was handsome too and looked very strong unlike my own dad, who was a carrot head with a keen interest in disciplinary and dodgy projects.