Chapter 7 - The plan

Witch luck

Chapter 7: The Plan

 »«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

Of course, they knew ‘melancholy’ a favourite piece of my grandmothers and grandfathers. Well she was the one who taught me really but by flute, not like that girl who played the violin, the one I saved. I love it, it reminded me of my grandparents house so much, that it pained me every time I remembered. They say she had died with a sudden heart attack. However, I know that’s a lie, I know the family are hiding more information than I realised.  Because soon after her death, my grandfather had disappeared and they say, it was because of needing time to rest. Lies, it was because there was more to this.

It also surprised me a lot; I was thinking about him today the guy I knew, who was in my dream. Before I saw him with the girl I saved after god knows how long it’s been. However, the girl, I don't know her name but I am pretty sure Max knows her. Gathering that it looks like he won’t be helping me with this one either, knowing how much of an ass he is. Best option is Blake, but I don't want to show my face towards him. After what happened yesterday, that was just plain embarrassing.

I'm not kidding, if I died and gone hell or whatever. I would be in a better place, than not knowing who I was, and how people came to know my business. Seriously, if I had a penny who tells me this every time, about how they knew me? I would be bloody rich by now and having a more luxurious life, rather than living with two people who hate me.

"Mekare” I looked up to see the teacher stare me with anger in her eyes. "Get to the field now" she blew her whistle so loud, and I felt agony shoot through my body, I hated to be here right now with my feelings all over the place.

Talk about moody; I heard snickers as I was standing in position of the ball. I was about to strike, but I kept my poise. The girl looked like a bitch as well; she was glaring at me with a smirk, on her plastic face. Like I need another enemy right now, seriously, why won’t people give it up? I wonder how it would be when my sister comes over. Similar or different, possibly different I sighed silently, I forgot she dyed her hair recently; of course we would look different.

"Ready go" the teacher blew her whistle and the game began.

I was knocked down on the first go, did I mention this was volleyball. I wasn't paying attention to even notice, the fact that my head was spinning. The ball hit straight into my face, and I felt numbness on my nose. As I groaned in pain, luckily, it didn't bleed; I heard the whistle and some footsteps towards me.

I was zoning out, great in a middle of a game as well. I shook myself and got rid of the dizzy feeling, which was creeping up from my toes to my fingertips. That cow is going to pay for this, I stared at the girl who was in front of me who was consoling me, to see if I was ok, feigning mock sympathy. Being too nice on the field was not my forte. If she wanted a bitch to be unleashed, she will get one, I smirked silently.

"Thanks I’m fine" I replied gritting my teeth and smiling; I watched the girl recoil at my sudden niceness, and looked at the teacher.

"Look Mekare are you ok." the teacher looked at me for once with kind eyes, and I warmed and nodded my head, she blew the whistle again. "Are you ok to still play?"

"I'm more than ok." I muttered and walked back to my position, the girls on my team watched me with awe. No wonder we’re losing, it’s as if they’re scared to be hit or something.

"Well, look whose back for more." the girl stared at me with a smile that sickened me, how could people like her live like this. Just continuously mocking other people. She flipped her dark hair back, tied it, and looked behind her to see the guys whistling and whispering. I groaned with disgust.