Chapter 14 - Let the games begin

Witch luck!

Chapter 14 – Let the games begin

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

“Just my luck” I breathed

It didn't help when he gasped, I mean come on he just now found out that I had been lying about all this witch crap. But that look I realized wasn’t for me, he didn't gasp at me he was doing it to his fellow buddies. Which happened to be Hazel and the gang, and I found it odd why she was there with them when she disagreed with everything.

"Hey what are your friends doing here?" I said confused but also happy at the topic changing, which meant he won’t find out about me

"I don't know" he replied more confused than me, so we walked towards the gang who looked dazed enough as it was. They seemed completely lost and I wasn’t sure what they were doing but my gut was clenching at the thought.

"Hey earth to Hazel you in there?" Jake shook the girl who snapped out of the trance, she was in.

"What are you doing here?" Hazel looked around her surroundings and back at me. "What is she doing here?" she said confused, she looked at me with wide eyes.

Right now, they were staring at me so I had to think twice, before I spoke. And I replied with an instance motion, that I was heading for the pet store. This was across the street and which also happened to satisfy them with my answer. However, I looked back at Reo and he grinned, he knew I was lying.

"But it doesn't explain why you're here” Jake replied I saw him for the second time, and I wanted to hit him, he had to be smart when he didn’t need to be. But I realised it wasn’t aimed at me but at the gang, I sighed.

"I felt a calling we must go” Hazel replied back in her daze, I held my breath I felt it coming I knew I did.

And that’s how I found myself with teenagers in a small place around the wooded area, which looked exactly like the tunnel too doomsville. However, when I looked back the stall it was vanishing as we got in deeper. And I found myself looking at five teens to get a piece of me and started to set up something similar to what I did back home. I was surprised alright more than ever, but I was more freaked out by the ritual they were going to be performing.

A few hours went by and I couldn’t get them to stop. They weren’t listening to me and I was desperate. While they set the things up, I heard a few twigs crunching just in time to see Meghan, dolled in her outfit smirking at me.

"What are you doing?" I replied unable to contain my shock. “Don’t do this” I practically yelled

"Oh nothing just a small ritual, you know I'm so glad you came, did you find the picture of Keira?" Meghan smiled at me devilishly, and I swore under my breath it was a trick.

"Why would you do that?" I yelled it was a horrible joke; they had lured me here with Keira’s picture.

"Well it was the only way to get you here. We can start now." I noticed the black haired boy replied to the question I think his name was Reo.

"This is stupid you know what you're getting into?" I replied of course they didn't, I mentally kicked myself. Those hours I couldn’t stop them, what was I thinking.

"Oh we know we also know you were lying about being a witch, when you truly have the ability to get rid of a demon by yourself." replied Emilia and I just stared at her, with my mouth gaped open.

"You heard me say all that to Max didn't you Meghan." I turned my anger towards my cousin, did she not remember what happened “You were with us when I told him, I knew I recognized you but I gave you the benefit of the doubt” I gasped, horrified I let it slip.