Chapter 1: The Late Warning!

James and I both live in London only he lives in the poor part called Stockwell and I live in the rich part called Kensington. We both have xbox ones and a mobile phone. We both go to different colleges but we see each other a lot. It is nearly my birthday. It's in three days and I'm flying over to New York to see my parents. James is going on the plane with me. Josh is flying from New Zealand to New York and Josiah is going on a coach to Chicago where we travel to after New York. James doesn't know when to leave. I pulled out my phone and scrolled on the contacts. Once I was on James' number, I rung it. It had went straight to voice mail. I left a voice message saying,
"Hey James it's Michael. Listen, seen as we're going to New York I thought you should know that you need to meet me at my apartment around 2:30 pm. We need to be at the airport by 4:00 pm so we should have enough time. Ok buddy. See you soon." I was so excited about the trip.

2 days later

"Come on James the plane is about to leave!"
"Well run then. I told you getting McDonald's would make us late!"
"But it's McDonald's. Who wouldn't buy it?!?!" There was no time for arguing. They had announced that the plane was leaving at 3:30 pm and it was now 3:27 pm. We ran and ran and we eventually made it to the gate. The flight attendant took our tickets and let us board the plane. When we found our seats we ordered something to eat. As we were eating, the TV monitor at the front of the plane switched from a kids programme to the news. The reporters said that a meteor shower was happening and that the signal was late. This report was made two hours before it came on the plane. So the meteor shower was already happening. Without a warning, the passengers heard a wistle and a roaring sound getting closer to the plane. It was a meteor. As it came down it hit our wing. Our plane had only one wing and was falling to the ground. We were told to brace and so we did. The only thoughts going into our minds was what is happening?  Am I going to die? Does anyone know about our collision?