Chapter 17: War Declared!

Where are they? Surly they'd check here. It's where we got James from.
"Hold still! Hahaha!" The Professor said. The machine started to work. A pip was being placed on my chest. It would suck the power of the gem out of my body so I never would be a superhero. BOOM! BANG! WHACK! Cameron and Joseph came to my rescue. They bust down the doors, we up the demons and knocked down the Professor. They came over to me.
"Joseph blow the machine up!" Cameron said. Joseph made a black fireball for anger and shot it at the machine. It worked. They ripped the tape off of my mouth. I screamed in pain. Trust me it hurts when that happens.
"Hey Michael, how you doing?" Cameron was being stupid as always.
"Shut up and untie me. I think I've got three broken ribs. Have you found my gem yet?" I asked. Cameron nodded and gave me the gem. We walked out of the door completely forgetting about the Professor. I went to the hospital where they helped me with my broken ribs. Soon after that we what to check on James. He was asleep. We went into the hospital room and he died.

1 hour later

We couldn't go back in. We was so angry. When we did go back in we stood around James' body.....3.....2.....1..... James sat up and yelled
"BOO!"
Joseph crapped himself.
"Zombie!!!" Cameron yelled. James say on his bed laughing his head off.
"James. It's good to see you!" I said. "You guys are wimps. Well Josiah didn't do anything so you two are wimps," I said to Josiah and Cameron.
"You should have seen the look on your faces," James said whilat laughing. "So what's happened with the Professor?"
"Oh my god! We completely forgot! He's still at his lair!" I said. Well that's what I thought. On the TV in the corner of James' hospital room was a news report. It suddenly changed to the Professor.
"Attention all fellow humans. I am Professor Flam. I have an invention that will kill you all but using that will be no fun. I'm declaring a war on your superhero friends who have ruined my plan. If anyone dies the  it's there fault. You have thirty minutes to prepare starting now! Hahaha! Times ticking!" The Professor's  had went viral on the Internet. The TV had went back to the news report.
"Well that's happening. James sit this one out until your ready. We jave to find him before a war starts, but how and where?
"Guys check France or New Zealand. They haven't been touched yet," said James.
"Neither has Chicago, Mexico, Peru, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, India. Loads of places haven't been touched. He could be anywhere," said Joseph.
"Hahaha," I laughed. "Guys we have to focus. Lives are at stake. If we lose then the whole world bows down to the Professor. We are the world's only chance of living. We have to train hard. James call me when your allowed to go home. I'll come pick you up. Ok?!"
"Ok Michael," James replied.

26 minutes later

Damn, four minutes to go and it's fighting time. I'm so nervous. We're all so nervous. Lives our in out hands. We don't want the responsibility in case we fail. Yet again, who would? No one. This job that we do now we think twice about. The reason we are all still here is because no one else will take the gem and risk their own lives to save others. No one would do that.  I keep thinking to myself that the Professor will aim for me because I escaped. I don't know. We'll have to find out when it happens!