Chapter 19: Free Spirit!

If that was Josh we had to set him free. He must go to heaven and did peace. Having here on Earth won't help. Hang on a second, the Professor ate the spirit, so does that make him powerful or is it his gem. Either way, we have to set Josh free and destroy the Professor's gem. Josiah and James came over to us. Joe pu joined them. Man, Joseph was huge.
"Guys, transform. Let's see what you look like!" James and Josiah both transformed. James was mother nature, covered in diet with grass and leaves all over the place. He was rocky and big. He had to be a meat the size of Iron Man's Hulkbuster. Josiah however had feathers. He was big and also had wings. He had a trident like me. This was good. His trident made sound waves. Right now we're transformed, we can rescue Josh.
"I can do that too you know," said the Professor and he did. Nothing really was different except he was big and mean.
"Noooo! Your not escaping!" Something or someone wanted to get out of the Professor. We all hoped it was Josh. Only time would tell but sometimes time won't.
"Let's do this!" I said as we charged. Our mission now was to get the spirit out of the Professor. The only flaw was how. Josiah used sound waves to stop the Professor's attacks. James used vines to tie the Professor up and hold him down so he couldn't attack. Joseph made sure he would feel pain if he escaped. Cameron and I used electricity and my trident to free the spirit. It would take time but it had to be done. There was no other way, well there was but it involved destroying the Professor and we didn't want to do that.

4 minutes later

It had been four minutes since we knocked down the Professor and still no luck. The Professor was fighting against it until he let out a huge roar. This roar knocked buildings down and forced us away.
"What the heck was that?!" I said in confusion. Joseph shrugged his shoulders.
"I think the roar was something that has a special effect. Maybe if we use that tactic again but cover his mouth we have a chance. I'm not saying we should, but it's worth a shot and I doubt anyone else has a better plan," Cameron said.
"Alright. James, can you use your vines to cover his mouth?" I asked. We had one chance to do this. Whenever we knock him down buildings will be destroyed.
"I'll try. If he does something like that again though he could break the vines," replied James.
"Hey I can use my magma to seal rock onto his mouth. He might be able to break it but it's worth a shot. Is Tring we than the vibes," Joseph said.
"Ok. James, can you spawn rock from your earth gem on his mouth so Joseph can seal it on his mouth?" I asked.
"Yeah sure, but you'll have to be quick," James said. He used his power and a huge lump of rock was on the Professor's face and Joseph sealed it.
"Now guys, close your eyes and put your gems out in front of you. This should bring Josh's spirit out. And remember.....believe!" I said. We all stood around the Professor on the ground. We closed our eyes and held our gems out in front of us. We believed and we never stopped. I could feel Josh's spirit being released. It was working, we'll that's what we felt. The Professor tried to shout no but he couldn't. Josh was trying so hard to escape.

2 minutes later

This has been going on for two minutes and Josh was trying his hardest. I could sense it. His spirit wanted to be free. The Professor had no more control over Josh. Eventually Josh managed to get out.
"Yesssss! It worked! Josh, are you ok? I know your dead but you're still my friend!" I said happily.
"Yes. Thank you team. I'm free and that's all I wanted. Now take him down and remember me," replied Josh. He walked off into the distance. I assumed he had crossed over.
"Right. Now its your turn to be take down for good!" I said as I clenched my fist.